Beanie Babies Error Price Guide

Many Beanie Babies were made with factory spelling or Tag errors. Below is a list of confirmed sales of errors that are known to exist. Often times, an error doesn’t raise the value of the Beanie Babies. Only a few errors truly command big money on the secondary market.

Post Your Beanie Babies For Sale

• Spooky: with Scoop Tush Tag
  • Stinky: with Sly Tush Tag – $9.99
  • Stretch: with Prance Tush Tag
  • Wrinkles: with Spike Tush Tag
  • Ziggy: with Derby Tush Tag – Authenticated$29.99

Gasport Instead of Gosport Error

These are very common to find and have next to zero added value.

1999 Signature Bear: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag
Scorch: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag
Slippery: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag – $0.99
Stilts: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag
Valentina: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag – $5.99
Whisper: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag

Millennium Beanie Babie Error

The word Millennium is misspelled “Millenium” on the Swing & Tush Tag. This is a very common, lot’s of them exist. On their best day, an error Millennium might sell for $20.00 online. Typically they sell for $0.99-$9.99.

Click on the images for a larger view

Garcia the Bear Errors

garcia

Garcia the Bear
Poem says “The Beanies use to follow” instead of “used”
Made in Korea Tush Tags
Sold For: $45.00 + $5.00 Shipping
*Most error Made in China Garcia Bears sell in the $10 range.

Garcia the Bear is well known to represent the Grateful Dead leader Jerry Garcia. It’s believed Ty retired the Garcia Bear because of pressure from the Garcia family who received no royalties from sales of the Bear.

The same day Ty retired the Garcia Bear, May 11, 1997, they introduced the Peace Bear which is the exact same as the Garcia Bear except the peace symbol and the name change.

Additional Garcia Bear Errors: Garcia with Blackie Heart Tag

Garcia the Bear Pictures: Click for larger image

Peace Bear Errors & Variations

Peace: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag
Peace: with Blackie Tush Tag
Peace: with “Original” misspelled “Oriiginal” on Heart Tag
Peace: with “Surface” misspelled “Suface” on Heart Tag
Peace: with Surface Wash Sticker – $6.76

Peace Bear errors are fairly common. They typically sell in the $3-20 range online.

Other Errors

• Beezee: With “Return” Tag for Reference instead of “Retain”.
  • Chocolate: with misspelled Tush Tag “Chocholate”
  • Curly: with with Original misspelled “Oriiginal” & “Surface” misspelled “Suface”
  • Hippity: with with Original misspelled “Oriiginal” & “Surface” misspelled “Suface”
  • Inky the Octopus (with 7 legs) – $56.76
  • Kuku: ! space error on poem
  • Roary: with with Original misspelled – $9.00
  • Slippery: ! space error on poem
  • Steg: “FOR AGES 3AND UP”.  – Authenticated$60.00
  • Tuffy: with with Original misspelled “Oriiginal” & Surface Wash Sticker – $8.99
  • Tusk: with mispelled “Tuck” on 4th Gen Swing Tag
  • The End: ! space error on poem
  • Valentino: with Original misspelled “Oriiginal” – Sold For: $2.50
  • Valentino: with with Original misspelled “Oriiginal” & Surface Wash Sticker

Goldie the Fish
Heart Tag Generation: 4th
Tush Tag Generation: 3rd
Error: Surface misspelled “Surfrace” on Tush Tag

Ally the Alligator
Heart Tag Generation: 4th
Tush Tag Generation: 3rd
Error: Surface misspelled “Surfrace” on Tush Tag

Runner Ferret Weasel

Mean (Rare) Poem:
“I’m not so mean, I’m really shy
But every cobra has to die,
I grab them by their little head
And whack them till they’re stone cold dead!”

Nice Poem:
“A ferret, mongoose, weasel or mink
What am I . . . what do you think?
Find a book, look and see
I’m whatever you want me to be!”

Sell Your Beanie Babies

If you know of more error Beanie Babies please leave a comment below!

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Sandy - 20 October, 2015

Who can someone contact to get the correct value on beannie babies?

Anonymous - 27 October, 2015

I have Scottie style 4102 swing tag error always spelled slways tush tag no star any value pvc pellets

Kathy Kabor - 19 October, 2015

I have seen Mystic for sale on Etsy and eBay for around $1,000. They say it’s a tag error that makes it more valuable. I have the same Mystic, date of birth May 21 1994, tush tag is dated 1993. What is the error? Is it really worth that much?

Love My Beanies - 22 October, 2015

If you post a link to the auction in the comments I can definitely take a look.

Anonymous - 30 September, 2016

The error is in the swing tag it says 5/21/94 instead of May 21 1994

nancy andrews - 14 October, 2015

is there increased value to a Beanie if the loop-tush tag is missing the red production numver
Chinese stamp? (located inside the tush-loop) thank-you

Debra - 11 October, 2015

Hello, I have a Goldie with a black heart hash tag with 1993 in front and 1996 on back. The material is HDPE. I haven’t found any information regarding the black heart Goldie. Is it worth anything? Deb

Sloan - 3 October, 2015

I would love some help on this… I have a 4th generation Derby (without the star on his nose), and it has two identical Swing Tags – one stuck inside the other, inside the protective case. Does this add any value? Thanks!

Vanessa - 30 September, 2015

Are tush tags that don’t have a space between the year and Ty fake? (ie 1995Ty)? The same question for tush tags with no space between Fiber &P.V.C?
Thanks!

JC - 29 September, 2015

I have a Valentino Beanie Baby with a tush tag that says Speedy. Any idea of the value? Thanks!

Oona - 28 September, 2015

Hi I have a cat from the attic collection that says gasport instead of gosport it’s name is whiskers. I also have a cat ‘pounce’ which also has the same error. I also have another cat ‘scat’ that has 1998 on tag but 1999 on label on bottom. Are any of these worth anything? I just recovered my collection from the attic.

Nicole - 24 September, 2015

I have a Bessie that has no swing tag, but she is made with pvc pellets, and on her tush tag it says “Sufrace” instead of “Surface.” Any idea of value, if any?

Love My Beanies - 27 September, 2015

Beanie Babies without hang tags have very little value.

missy - 20 September, 2015

i have a jolly walrus with a Bernie tush tag that has the tm and circle r mark twice. .. anyone else ever heard of this ? thanks in advance..missy

jenn - 19 September, 2015

I have a Teenie Beanie Baby. It is Nuts the squirrel but has an Antsy the Anteater hang tag. Value?en

Love My Beanies - 20 September, 2015

Hello! McDonald’s Teenie Beanie Babies have little to no value even with error tags.

Tony - 12 September, 2015

Hello,
I have a Lucky the Ladybug Beanie Baby, and on the tush tag, it says 1993, and on the swing tag, it’s birthday is 1995. It’s a two year difference. I’ve only seen 1 year and 0 year differences. Is this intentional? Thanks.

Love My Beanies - 12 September, 2015

Hello! The different dates on the tags are how they were originally made.

Tony - 12 September, 2015

Hello, I have a beanie baby with an extra blank non-folding swing tag. It’s Haunting the bear with a pumpkin. Does the extra tag add any value? Also, I have a Screams the black cat Halloweenie Beanie with an extra blank swing tag. Do you have any info on that?
Thanks.

Love My Beanies - 27 September, 2015

The extra white hang tag adds no additional value.

Olde Dude - 9 September, 2015

I’ve got a Congo with a Congo swing and Hippity tush tag.

JM - 31 August, 2015

Our Services n has no Gasport or Gosport written anywhere. 2

jody - 29 August, 2015

I have a 123s bear with three hang tags and one of them is blank on both sides

Gary Vowell - 24 August, 2015

I have a Roary with a Scoop tush tag. I got it in a bag of Roary’s I purchased in 1997

Emilia Syntax - 23 August, 2015

Just recently got a Peppa Pig beanie baby with the tush tag saying “Princess Peppa” instead of “Peppa Pig”. Anything good out of this?

Rick - 20 August, 2015

I recently bought a Beanie Baby “Sahara” gray elephant with a Beanie BOO hang tag. The front of the tag reads Beanie Boo, inside of the hang tag states “The Beanie Boo’s Collection”. The name, poem and bday is all the same as Beanie Baby Sahara. Ty never released a Boo named Sahara. Another mistagged Beanie Baby..

Jill - 20 August, 2015

I have a Garcia with the wrong “use” tag – can anyone please tell me what I might expect to get for it? It’s in good condition.

Marcia - 19 August, 2015

I have a Mac beanie baby (1998) that has a double tag, what is it worth?

Lois - 17 August, 2015

Hi, I have a prince Dobbo 3.7.2000 with 7th generation tag on, can anyone explain please?

Karen - 15 August, 2015

I have a Britannia Bear with a sewn on union jack flag instead of being embroidered. It probably isn’t worth anything, but I can’t seem to find any on the internet. I also have several of the first generation ones so might actually part with them.

Angelina - 13 August, 2015

I have an ally to with the tush tag of seamore

Mike Cantu - 10 August, 2015

Hi all, I have a McDonalds Freckles the Cheetah with an Iggy the Iguana tag.

Emma - 13 August, 2015

Maybe worth a dollar or less. I recently sold 60 teenie-beanies for $40

Melissa Ferry - 10 August, 2015

What about an error in the date like this: Born in 1994 but Hand Made in China the year before in 1993? Does that affect the value at all?

Love My Beanies - 11 August, 2015

That was how they were originally made and is not an error.

Ashley - 10 August, 2015

Hi! I have an Inky the Octopus beanie baby. Tag is still attached, but has creased, and tush tag is brand new. The error is that it has 7 legs instead of eight. Can i get a price on this? Please reply.

Emma - 13 August, 2015

Hello Ashley, I have seen a few of these sell on ebay. The known oddities are 7 and 9 legged Inky’s. With that said, it is not clear about how many exist, but if you find the right seller, you can probably sell for $40-50.

Of course, the versions I saw sell, were authenticated as well so collectors are more likely to buy if they know they are authentic.

Carrie - 9 August, 2015

I have a Tracker the dog with an Early tag. Anyone know the value?

Emma - 13 August, 2015

Beanie babies with mismatched tags are pretty common. It does not change the value of the beanie baby.

Tony - 9 August, 2015

I have a Roary with the “Origiinal” and “Suface Wash” error, but the “Suface Wash” error is covered by a “Surface Wash” sticker. Is the sticker original? If so, how much is this Roary worth? It’s tag is slightly worn.

Love My Beanies - 10 August, 2015

They did add stickers to some Beanie Babies, but it doesn’t impact the value all that much.

Anonymous - 4 November, 2015

Hi . I used to work in the place these come from .it was not a ty factory it was a company called CpG logistics. And I had to sit and the stickers on the beanies. And we did get some that had to be locked up. All I got told about them was there rare. I worked there back in 2001.

Wendy E - 8 August, 2015

What does the single red star on the tush tag mean?? Are they worth anymore if there is no stamp on the inside of the tush tag??

Emma - 13 August, 2015

The red star on the tush tag was added starting in the 4th generation of tush tags. The stamp on the inside of the tush tag is the factory stamp where the beanie was produced. Neither add value to a beanie baby.

matt - 11 May, 2016

wrong!! If there is no red stamp inside tush tag means lower mass production. If there is no star on tush tag means it was 3rd gen

Janeil - 7 August, 2015

I have a Loose the goose TY BEANIE ORIGINAL BABY with the plastic still on the tag but i can’t find a vaule price for the beanie baby… can anyone help???….

Emma - 13 August, 2015

Hello Janeil,

Loose the goose is a pretty common beanie baby. I think I have had at least 20 or more pass through while collecting. He is worth maybe a few dollars.

Allie - 4 August, 2015

Hi,

I have a ‘Nibbler’ with a date reading April 6, 98 rather than 1998.
Would this be worth anything?

sharon edwards - 2 August, 2015

I have a Halo II beanie baby #9386 No name on tush tag Can’ find on price guide

Gnett - 30 July, 2015

Hi, I’ve collected beanies for a short time as a child, now 22 I’ll be passing them to my daughter. I’ve been sorting through them and found a really odd beanie. Her name is flitter DOB June 2, 1999 her hang tag star is white instead of yellow. What could she be worth if anything?g

Love My Beanies - 10 August, 2015

I’ve seen a few Beanie Babies that have a white star, while somewhat rare, it’s difficult to find anyone willing to pay a premium for them.

Rodney - 25 July, 2015

Hello, I have recently purchased a 2005 new year bear sign by Ty Warner. The person I bought it from worked at hallmark and said there was only 2000 of them made and given to the hallmark employees. It has a letter inside the Ty case with it thanking them for their support and saying it was their 20 year anniversary. The card is signed by 3 other different people, though the card might be auto pen signatures. Should I have it authenticated? How much you think it might be worth? Thank you!

Love My Beanies - 25 July, 2015

Hello! Probably wouldn’t be worth it to have it authenticated. The letter might have more value then the beanie. I’m guessing they aren’t real signatures? If they are real, a Ty Warner signature does have value.

Rodney - 25 July, 2015

I’m fairly certain the Ty signature is real, it’s on the inside of the swing tag thru the poem. I’m not sure about the 3 on the letter though. It’s 3 women signatures.

Rodney - 25 July, 2015

Who would be the best to have it authenticated through? I see Becky and Peggy a lot. Thx!

Love My Beanies - 25 July, 2015

I was confused, I thought you meant the letter was only autographed. There are some Ty signed Beanie Babies, they are typically serial numbered, and do not have a print run as high as 2,000. Counterfeits exist. If you sent me pictures on Facebook I could take a look: https://www.facebook.com/lovemybeanies

Rodney - 25 July, 2015

I sent you 3 photos to Facebook. Thx!

Love My Beanies - 25 July, 2015

It looks amazing. If it’s real, it definitely has value. There are definitely less than 2,000 I imagine as well. I would contact True Blue Beans: http://www.truebluebeans.com/ and go through the steps of getting it authenticated.

Rodney - 25 July, 2015

Awesome! I read on her site she doesn’t authenticate signed beanies anymore without coa, would the letter be sufficient? And would she authenticate the signatures on the letter? Thanks for all your help! I really appreciate it!

Love My Beanies - 25 July, 2015

Might have to email her about it and see what she says. I’ve personally never seen a version like that before, but they are way more familiar with some of the rare ones. I’d try and send the pictures too. Seems unlikely someone would counterfeit a 2006 Bear. But in order to maximize the value if you ever sell it, you will want to get it authenticated.

Rodney - 25 July, 2015

K, will do! The only thing I worry about is it’s got the slightest little crease mark on the swing tag where someone probably tried to put a protector on tag and had trouble getting it off. Hope it don’t affect it much….

dean - 23 July, 2015

hi there i have come across a few beanies and would please like a bit of info if you can help, i have a shaggy gold bear 5303 number 1991? but the tush tag is sewn in?? looks like it has caught the top of tag and pulled into bear. (what is this bear and has it got a value?

secondly i have a chocolate ty moose but it has the tush tag of CREEPY? 4th gen swing tag i believe but has 1993 year in and 1997 on the CREEPY tush??? not only this error but can’t seem to find CREEPY at all online???

most have my swing tags have the space between the last letter and ? or !. i even have one with both in.

also i have a floppity with the ORIGIINAL error and suface missprint.

can you help??
many thanks mostly interested in the moose???

Love My Beanies - 23 July, 2015

Hello!

The Gold Bear is from the Ty Classic line of plush toys. It will have very limited value.

The Chocolate the Moose and Floppity are very common Beanies and even with the errors, it won’t impact the value very much. The mismatched dates on the dates do not have meaning – that is how they were originally made.

Ceciley Pangburn - 22 July, 2015

Where is it supposed to say Gosport?

beth - 22 July, 2015

I have a fuzz beanie bear. He has the more narrow face “eyes and nose line up.” His Hang tag says 1998 and his tube tag says 99. Tush tag says PE Pellets- also tush tag has nothing written inside. Is he valuable.and if.so.the Hollogram o. The tush tag is.coming of.as.the.sticker.had.been.there does that effect value?

Love My Beanies - 22 July, 2015

Hello! Unfortunately Fuzz Beanie Babies have very little value because they were made in the late 1990’s.

Jodi - 20 July, 2015

One beanie baby I have, the swing tag says 19988 and the tush tag says 1999 is that a error??

Bea Prince - 20 July, 2015

I have a KuKu beannie and the word gosport is spelled gasport also the date on the hang tag says 1997 and the bottom tag says 1998 there is a stamp in side of it says 619 how much is it worth? thank you for your help

Love My Beanies - 20 July, 2015

Hello! The Gosport error is very common. The dates on the tags are not errors, that is how they were originally made. It probably has the value of whatever KuKu’s are currently selling for.

Emma Skeria - 20 July, 2015

PLEASE HELP! I have a pugsly with a sideways nose and it was made like that, i cant twist it or anything. How much does it cost?

Love My Beanies - 20 July, 2015

Probably about the same as what a regular Pugsly would cost.

Anonymous - 20 July, 2015

I know teenie beenies aren’t worth anything but just curious, I have a scoop with a white swing tag instead of red. You ever heard of this? I also have a bone with 3 tush tags instead of 1. 1 says not to be removed until delivered to the consumer with other manufacturing info, 1 says same thing but in Spanish and one is regular tush tag but slightly different wording than the other tush tags of that series. Thank you!

Love My Beanies - 20 July, 2015

Could be alternative tags when they were used in similar promotions in Germany and the U.K.

Rodney - 20 July, 2015

K, was just curious if this was common. I’ve never seen a white swing tag. Thank you!

Rodney - 20 July, 2015

Also, have you ever heard of a Ty beanie baby that was made and given to the employees of the USA gold tobacco company? A friends husband worked there years ago and says he has 3 but she has to check if they are Ty. Dunno when I will hear back from her so was wondering if you have ever heard of this? Thank you

Love My Beanies - 20 July, 2015

It might be possible. Ty did fancy themselves as a kids product and were very careful about who they partnered with, so a tobacco company seems unlikely. It’s possible the plush toys were made by some other company and just looks like a Ty product.

Kelli - 16 July, 2015

I have a Valentino and a valentina bear. The valentino has a brown nose and swing tag that says 1994 but tush tag says 1993, has red chinese stamp that say 800. 5th generation swing tag and 6th generation tush tag. Valentina has 1998 swing tag and 1999 tush tag. 5th generation swing tag and 7th generation tush tags with dissappearing heart. Has the space between the “through and explanation point” no red stamp on the tush tag. On ebay there is so many value to them. I have done hrs of reseach and I am just more confused. Can you give me ball park range for them. I don’t want to charge people wrong. They are close to mint condition. Thank you

Shelley - 13 July, 2015

I have a Valentino beanie with the word original spelled wrong and the word surface spelled wrong brown nose instead of black date on tag and tush tag wrong has pvc pellets nothing on inside of tush tag.

yolonda - 8 July, 2015

I have a rainbow peace beanie bear, it misspelled the word baby. It says bady instead of baby, on the swing tag. Wondering if there is any value??

Kelly - 8 July, 2015

I have a gobble that has snip on his tush tag, I cannot find a listing price anywhere. Can you help me?ke

Alison Granado - 5 July, 2015

I have a Chip the cat Beanie Baby that has errors on the swing tag. Instead of “January” on date of birth it says “Jenuary 26, 1996” and in the description instead of “mixing” has “mixing”

lesley - 4 July, 2015

I have a millennium bear that is misspelled on swing and tush tag. Any value?

Love My Beanies - 4 July, 2015

From the page: On their best day, an error Millennium might sell for $10.00 online.

lesley - 4 July, 2015

I have a Kicks that has Gasport instead of Gosport and the swing tag and tush tags have different dates. Any value as I have seen them on Ebay for big money.

Love My Beanies - 4 July, 2015

From the page: These (Gosport errors) are very common to find and have next to zero added value.

lesley - 4 July, 2015

I have a Fuzz beanie baby that has 1998 on the swing tag and 1999 on the tush tag. Does this have any value?

Kimberly - 20 October, 2015

I have a 97 Hissy beanie with a swing tag for Wrinkles 5-1-96. Is this common? I also have a Spooky style 4090 10-31-95. Are either of any value?

loren - 1 July, 2015

Hi, I have Stripes and it has the wrong tush tag name ‘velvet’. It has 4th gen swing tag and a 3rd gen tush tag… any guess on how much this could be worth? Mint condition.

Sherri Bateman - 30 June, 2015

I have an Elvis Presley Beanie Baby with a Gold Cape and Sunglasses. The tag just calls him Teddy Bear. Elvis is Printed across his chest in gold glitter. He is solid white. The date on tush tag is 2009. Just wondered if he might be worth anything at all.

Love My Beanies - 1 July, 2015

Hi! There are various Elvis Beanie Babies and they all typically sell in the $5 range.

Anonymous - 29 June, 2015

Hi, I have Stripes and it has the wrong tush tag ‘velvet’ any others been known to have this?

Jamie - 25 June, 2015

I have rainbow with a black chin. That mean anything?

Christina - 24 June, 2015

I have Baldy with both tags in mint condition (the hang tag has been in a protector since I got it back when I was around 6 years old). Oddly, the hang tag is attached to the beanie with TWO of those red plastic tag things instead of one. I may be grasping at straws here, but is this some kind of error??

Love My Beanies - 1 July, 2015

Might be considered a factory error, but it won’t impact the value very much.

Rodney - 16 June, 2015

Is it common to have half the A and N cut off the word beanie on the heart on the swing tag? It also has errors, trying to figure out whether to have it authenticated or not. Thx

Love My Beanies - 16 June, 2015

May or may not be common, mistakes were fairly common due to the large amounts of Beanie Babies that were made. It won’t impact the value that much. Authenticating it would cost more then what it would be potentially be worth.

Anonymous - 16 June, 2015

As ‘Love My Beanies’ said, authenticating the beanie would most likely cost more than it is worth. Authenticating costs $8.85-10 per beanie plus you have to pay for shipping there and return. After all that, you have to find a buyer and to be honest, (as a collector myself) this is not something we look for unless you are a collector who collects oddities/typos, which from my experience is not many. At that rate, you most likely won’t get the return on the investment you made because:

A. There is no way to tell exactly how many of these errors exist and B. Since there is no president you will not know how to value it.

Hope that helps in your decision!

Rodney - 16 June, 2015

I also noticed the the words beanie baby on the swing tag are thicker and bolder than any I’ve ever seen.

Anonymous - 16 June, 2015

Hello Rodney, it is not uncommon to see this on beanies – specially those with the 4/5th gen tags. Most of these were made in Chinese factories in bulk so mistakes did happen.

Rodney - 16 June, 2015

I have a curly where the top half of the A and N are missing from the word beanie on the swing tag. Anyone ever seen this?

Marjette - 14 June, 2015

I have a Valention beanie baby that has a tush tag that says curly and PVC pellets, how do I know if the bear truly has PVC pellets because it has the wrong tush tag?

Anonymous - 16 June, 2015

Pretty much all of beanies made with the 4/5th gen tag have PVC pellets.

Ashley - 5 June, 2015

I have a hissy the snake beanie baby but the tag is for wrinkles. Is this worth anything

Sierra - 3 June, 2015

I’ve got a Quackers w/wings has a 5th gen hang and 6th gen tush. He was made in Indonesia with a Canadian customs tag, P.E. Pellets. His hang tag is 1994 and tush is 1993. Is this common? Also, what would he be worth, roughly? M/NMT. Not looking to sell, just curious.

Love My Beanies - 5 June, 2015

Hello! The Canadian Tag is nice to have on the later versions. Not something you see that often. Anything past the 2nd Generation on Quackers are fairly common. With the Canada tag, it might get you in the $5-$10 range.

Anonymous - 30 May, 2015

Is this wrong if a blackie bear has 1993 it’s made in Indonesia and has pe pellets

Love My Beanies - 30 May, 2015

There are probably many different versions of Blackie and that is probably one of them.

Anonymous - 29 May, 2015

I have a ’96 “Spinner” spider with a third eye on its chin. It looks like the needle poked the thread through its whole head, rather than just the top.

Anonymous - 29 May, 2015

That is very interesting! I have collected for a long time and have not seen that specific error. I think to the right collector it may be worth a little more than the original value. Do you know what generation swing tag it has?

The only problem with this is that situations like this is if there is not a president to compare it to, it is hard to pinpoint if it is valuable/hard to find. If we had a way to know that there were a certain number of beanies with this error it would make it more valuable.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions!
    – Emma

Anonymous - 29 May, 2015

It’s a 4th generation swing tag (I think).

Anonymous - 1 June, 2015

The 4/5 generations swing tags have a yellow heart and usually say “original beanie”.

Sierra - 6 June, 2015

The star will tell you if it is a 4/5th gen, to determine from there, the inside of the swing will have a style number for a fourth gen and lack it in a 5th.

Justin - 27 May, 2015

I have Spinner with a blank info tag…what do you suppose this is worth?

greg - 20 May, 2015

i have claude the tye dye crab… has the regular tush tag but another tush tag that reads “not to be removed until delivered to the consumer” . its about 2 sizes bigger than the regular tush tag… any value in that?

also spooky the ghost with hang tag and tush tag errors, but on the tush tag there is no star next to the ty logo any vallue in that?

Anonymous - 16 May, 2015

I have a Princes Diana Beanie Baby where the swing tag does not open. Is this an error?

Sue Deal Daniels - 14 May, 2015

I have Dottie with a swing tag that says Stinky.

Emma Emmons - 24 May, 2015

I am a avid Ty beanie baby collector and have been so for many years. It is common to see beanies with incorrect tush tags. Many of these beanies were made in large factories and these mistakes did occur. While it does not make the beanie rare it may add a little extra to the value. I would value your beanie at around $5-9. Unfortunately with that said Ty collectors do not typically look for beanies with these tag errors. My advice is to hold on to it for your personal collection if you enjoy beanies.

Miranda - 10 May, 2015

I have a Garcia Bear with the error in the poem and his tush tag says “Teddy” ….does that have any worth?

clair - 4 May, 2015

I have a few beanies that I would like to get authenticated, and I wondered if you or anyone else knew of a good place to send them within the UK. I know popular ones like true blue beans etc are a option but It would cost me more money to ship them over to America and will cost more then what they are probably worth. So I ideally need one in the UK.

TIMOTHY HADLEY - 3 May, 2015

HI I HAVE A ROARY, THE LION, WITH CORRECT HANG TAG, BUT A POUCH TUSH TAG, ANY SPECIAL VALUE?

Emma - 29 April, 2015

I recently came across a 1996 “Chip” beanie baby with 2 typo’s inside the 5th generation swing tag.

“Jenuary” instead of January and “nixing” instead of mixing.

I was able to find references about the nixing typo but not one of the month being wrong. Everything else on the beanie looks to be how it should be. Mint condition swing tag and same with the beanie itself. I know that beanies are only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them – basic economics, however, I am wondering how rare this beanie might be given that it has more than one spelling error and its not one of those common misspelling errors.

I am debating over getting it appraised by Peggy Gallagher (a reputable beanie authenticator) but since I am not sure of its rarity, I am not sure if I should.

Any thoughts or comments?

Christine - 28 April, 2015

I have a whale named Echo on both the hang tag and tush tag. Does this change the value of it?

Anonymous - 28 April, 2015

tsk, tsk, tsk. Don’t you people realize that what a Beanie is worth is exactly the amount that someone is willing to pay for it. If you have no idea of your dolls’ value, put it on E-Bay with an outragious reserve and see what kind of bids you get. Ta-Da!! That’s its value.

Sandra Hinitz - 28 April, 2015

I have a princess beanie baby with tush tag Frekles. Does anyone know what this would be worth?

Anonymous - 29 April, 2015

I completely agree! You can ask for whatever price you want but that does not mean someone wants to pay that amount for it. Basic economics people!

Ed - 24 April, 2015

I have a curly bear. on its tush tag it says valentino. I didnt see this one on the list. Can someone help me?

Anonymous - 24 April, 2015

I have a beanie with three tags. 1 swing tag and 2 tush tags, not the Canadian type. One tush tag on each leg. Is itvworth anything. I keep putting this comment on this site but it doesn’t seem to be answered. Help.

Anonymous - 24 April, 2015

I have a clubby2 platinum.beanie with three tags. 1 swing tag and 2 tush tags. Not the Canadian type I have one tush tag on each side if his bottom has anybody else got one or heard of one and is it worth anything?

Love My Beanies - 24 April, 2015

Hello. Some Beanie Babies have been found with oddity’s and multiple tags. Clubby II bears have very minimal value and the error tags may increase it slightly.

Anonymous - 24 April, 2015

Thank you for your reply. I will now let my grandson play with him and it is obviously not worth anything monetary value only love value.

Anonymous - 22 April, 2015

Hi!
I have a Princess Beanie and the tush tag is opposite of what it should be. Am I a zillionare?!
Thanks!
Allyson

Love My Beanies - 23 April, 2015

🙂 15 years ago you would of been a zillionaire. Probably at least a few thousand back then. Today, as it sits, if it’s authentic, maybe $5-$10 or so. The most expensive Princess Bear I’ve seen recently where the seller actually got paid was the one on this page: http://lovemybeanies.com/top-beanie-babies-sales-january-2015/ for $395 that was missing the rose off it’s chest. The buyer definitely overpaid I think, but, it did actually sell.

To get top dollar on any of these they need to be authenticated by a third party. Beanie Babies to look out for when you find some will have a 1st Generation Tush Tag: http://lovemybeanies.com/1st-generation-beanie-babies-tush-tag/ – From there they can either have a 1st, 2nd or 3rd Generation Hang Tag: http://lovemybeanies.com/beanie-babies-hang-tag-generations-1-4/ Ones that have 1st/1st tags are worth the most. 2nd/1st worth some. 3rd/1st maybe a little bit. Most Beanie Babies worth money that are floating around will have those tag combinations. All others are pretty much worthless.

Allison - 22 April, 2015

I have Chip the Cat with a tush tag that says Legs. I’m unable to find this error anywhere. Could it be worth anything? Thank you.

Anonymous - 22 April, 2015

I have a Princess Diana memorial beanie baby with PVC pellets made in Indonesia in 1997 but with the tush tag name “smoochy” on it, is this error worth anything as I cannot find anything about it

Love My Beanies - 22 April, 2015

Probably $5-$10 on it’s best day. Over 20 million Princess bears were made.

Sara - 22 April, 2015

I have a Union with the flag nose that has a Ty tag that is blank on the inside. possible value if any? Thanks!

cleaner - 22 April, 2015

I have got a Platinum members club beanie, he has 3 tags. 1 swing tag and 2 tush tags one on each side . Eg one on each (top) of his legs. Is it worth anything i have been looking everywhere and cant see any like him. Anybody know?

BERTHA - 21 April, 2015

I HAVE A RAINBOW IGGY WITH A NUTS HANG TAG..IS IT WORTH ANY THING

Sierra - 3 June, 2015

Incorrectly colored (Tye Dyed) Iggys are actually more common than the correct (Blue/Green) colored ones. There were five runs of Iggys, three of which were in tye dye. That being said, they’re worth about the same (99¢-$2.00). Same goes for Rainbow.

Tush tag mess ups are pretty common. They MIGHT add value to the right buyer, but it won’t be much (maybe a couple extra bucks if you’re lucky)

Mark - 20 April, 2015

Hi there – I have two Beanies I thought I’d ask about, if you don’t mind. The first one is a 5th generation Iggy the iguana with a Nuts (Jan- 1996)Hang tag from Oakbrook ,IL. – The second would be a 4th generation (Aug 1, 1995) Garcia Bear with the word “use” as opposed to “used” in the poem, with a tush tag of Oakbrook, IL. I have been searching for comparable items, and can’t seem to find anything to base a value of either of these on. Could you possibly offer your thoughts on their value?

Claire - 20 April, 2015

Heya,

I have several with the gasport mistake, but I was wondering if my Roary the lion beanie with 2 swing tags is worth anything (serial numbers are the same on both tags). I bought him like this over 10 years ago.

Oh and on a side note do you have any information on the current Princess Diana bear craze, as I have seen many “first” edition bears now for sale but nowhere actually tells you what the exact description is of this rare 100 exclusive bear are and how they differ from the rest.

Anonymous - 20 April, 2015

I have a”Waves” that I’d a dolphin. Isn’t waves a wale?

melissa cornell - 20 April, 2015

hi i have a beanie baby Spike the rhinoceros. the hanging tag says spike but the butt tag says maple and its in mint condition. and I had since the day it came out and my mom bought for me new . what is he worth

Rob - 19 April, 2015

Hello, I have a Valentino born on Feb 14, 1994, tush says 1993. With brown nose, misspellings in “original” and “surface, no stamp, double space between the words “made” and “in”. The only thing is that it says PE pellots and not PVC. Any idea on price? Very good condition by the way.

Michele - 19 April, 2015

I have Hissy the snake with a wrinkles swing tag. Any value?

Allison - 19 April, 2015

I have Chip the Cat with a tush tag that says Legs.

Ian - 18 April, 2015

punky - 16 April, 2015

IS THE TY LAS VEGAS BEAR WORTH ANYTHING?
BORN 3/16/2005

Love My Beanies - 16 April, 2015

Maybe $1-$5. They probably still sell them somewhere in Vegas.

Angie T - 12 April, 2015

I have a Valentiny and the tush tag has the circle R after babies and the tm after collection. Is this worth anything? Also it’s 1993 on tush with 2-14-94 on swing and left swing side says Ty UK Ltd. does this make it more valuable?

Crystal - 9 April, 2015

I have Valentina (Mint Condition) Swing tag reads “Gasport” rather than “Gosport”. P.E. pellets 1999. I am hearing mixed reviews if it would be worth anything or not. Can anyone help? Thank you.
Ps. I also have Nibbler with the same conditions, (Mint) as well as the “Gasport” error. Thank you.

Anonymous - 8 April, 2015

Hi,
I have a Halloween Witchy beanie bear that has an extra 1/2 swingtag attached to it thats not printed, the dob on the swingtag is 2006 and the tush tag is 2007. I read something about TY adding extra swingtags to some beanies for markets outside the us. does anyone know anything about this?

Caron - 7 April, 2015

I have Clubby (DOB July 7, 98) with what I think is a 6G tush tag, but there’s a ‘3’ to the right of the TY heart. My main question regarding value: the Canada tag isn’t sewn into the bear, it’s attached to the other little name tush tag with one of the red plastic fasteners that’s used to secure the swing tag to the ear. Is there any extra value in this one? I can forward pictures if needed.

charlie - 5 April, 2015

I have an old 1993 brown bear beanie baby with the name blackie written on his tush tag. Any idea about this?

Caroline - 1 April, 2015

I have a peace beanie that has original miss-spelled origiinal n also on back it has suface wash mis-spelled

Susan Abern - 31 March, 2015

On a couple tush tags they placed a sticker with the star, try name and R in a circle

Tabitha Estes - 27 March, 2015

I have a Kicks bear with 1998 on the hanging tag and 1999 on the tush tag. Does this increase it’s value?

Love My Beanies - 28 March, 2015

Hello! That is how Beanie Babies were originally made, with mis-matched dates on the tags.

Randy - 26 March, 2015

I have a blue peanut with a snort tush tag