Beanie Babies Error Price Guide

Many Beanie Babies were made with factory spelling or Tag errors. Below is a list of confirmed sales of errors that are known to exist. Often times, an error doesn’t raise the value of the Beanie Babies. Only a few errors truly command big money on the secondary market.

Post Your Beanie Babies For Sale

• Spooky: with Scoop Tush Tag
  • Stinky: with Sly Tush Tag – $9.99
  • Stretch: with Prance Tush Tag
  • Wrinkles: with Spike Tush Tag
  • Ziggy: with Derby Tush Tag – Authenticated$29.99

Gasport Instead of Gosport Error

These are very common to find and have next to zero added value.

1999 Signature Bear: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag
Scorch: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag
Slippery: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag – $0.99
Stilts: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag
Valentina: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag – $5.99
Whisper: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag

Millennium Beanie Babie Error

The word Millennium is misspelled “Millenium” on the Swing & Tush Tag. This is a very common, lot’s of them exist. On their best day, an error Millennium might sell for $20.00 online. Typically they sell for $0.99-$9.99.

Click on the images for a larger view

Garcia the Bear Errors

garcia

Garcia the Bear
Poem says “The Beanies use to follow” instead of “used”
Made in Korea Tush Tags
Sold For: $45.00 + $5.00 Shipping
*Most error Made in China Garcia Bears sell in the $10 range.

Garcia the Bear is well known to represent the Grateful Dead leader Jerry Garcia. It’s believed Ty retired the Garcia Bear because of pressure from the Garcia family who received no royalties from sales of the Bear.

The same day Ty retired the Garcia Bear, May 11, 1997, they introduced the Peace Bear which is the exact same as the Garcia Bear except the peace symbol and the name change.

Additional Garcia Bear Errors: Garcia with Blackie Heart Tag

Garcia the Bear Pictures: Click for larger image

Peace Bear Errors & Variations

Peace: with Gasport instead of Gosport on Swing Tag
Peace: with Blackie Tush Tag
Peace: with “Original” misspelled “Oriiginal” on Heart Tag
Peace: with “Surface” misspelled “Suface” on Heart Tag
Peace: with Surface Wash Sticker – $6.76

Peace Bear errors are fairly common. They typically sell in the $3-20 range online.

Other Errors

• Beezee: With “Return” Tag for Reference instead of “Retain”.
  • Chocolate: with misspelled Tush Tag “Chocholate”
  • Curly: with with Original misspelled “Oriiginal” & “Surface” misspelled “Suface”
  • Hippity: with with Original misspelled “Oriiginal” & “Surface” misspelled “Suface”
  • Inky the Octopus (with 7 legs) – $56.76
  • Kuku: ! space error on poem
  • Roary: with with Original misspelled – $9.00
  • Slippery: ! space error on poem
  • Steg: “FOR AGES 3AND UP”.  – Authenticated$60.00
  • Tuffy: with with Original misspelled “Oriiginal” & Surface Wash Sticker – $8.99
  • Tusk: with mispelled “Tuck” on 4th Gen Swing Tag
  • The End: ! space error on poem
  • Valentino: with Original misspelled “Oriiginal” – Sold For: $2.50
  • Valentino: with with Original misspelled “Oriiginal” & Surface Wash Sticker

Goldie the Fish
Heart Tag Generation: 4th
Tush Tag Generation: 3rd
Error: Surface misspelled “Surfrace” on Tush Tag

Ally the Alligator
Heart Tag Generation: 4th
Tush Tag Generation: 3rd
Error: Surface misspelled “Surfrace” on Tush Tag

Runner Ferret Weasel

Mean (Rare) Poem:
“I’m not so mean, I’m really shy
But every cobra has to die,
I grab them by their little head
And whack them till they’re stone cold dead!”

Nice Poem:
“A ferret, mongoose, weasel or mink
What am I . . . what do you think?
Find a book, look and see
I’m whatever you want me to be!”

Sell Your Beanie Babies

If you know of more error Beanie Babies please leave a comment below!

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Marcus Mastin - 20 August, 2016

We have a retired Mel Koala beanie bear with no star on the tush tag, and the name Scoop on it as well (the tush tag). On the heart tag, however, the name “Mel” is still listed. It’s a 1996 edition beanie with PVC pellets and we are trying to find the value of this bear. There is no # listed on the inside of the tush tag….and actually, I’d be surprised if it did since it’s a “Scoop” tag. Any information on the value of this RARE beanie bear would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous - 10 August, 2016

I have a Gobbles with a Inky tush tag (1993). I think it’s a 3rd generation tush tag. Hang tag is correct. Any value?

Sofia Perkins - 4 August, 2016

I have a Glory Beannie Baby that says it was born in 1997 on the hung tag and on the tag attached says 1998.

Anonymous - 25 July, 2016

Do you know anything about Chocolate the Moose with poem error “r noose” instead of moose?

Anonymous - 31 July, 2016

I have one too and I can’t find any information about it

Anonymous - 23 July, 2016

I have squealer with a poem error. Anyone know the value?

Natalie Watkins - 22 July, 2016

I have a “Tuffy” style #4108. The front of tag on his butt has no print on the front of it. What would it be worth.

megan - 12 July, 2016

I have a beani boo “arctic” that was made wrong the left leg is shorter than right leg and the smile is crooked

Linda Charles - 10 July, 2016

I have a Chip the cat with January spelled Jenuary, how rare

John R - 10 July, 2016

Hello I have a collection of 89 beanie babies that I got from an old man that passed away they are all in perfect condition and at least 15 to 20 of them are rare with multiple errors including valentino and valitina, Daisey, stripes, Princess, Chocolate, Peace, Iggi, Pinchers, Curly, Just to name a few. They were all kept in sealed plastic bags never played with and boxed, If anyone is interested in buying these for a reasonable amount of money please contact me at 732-575-8837 John . P.S. If you dont have at least 7,000.00 To 20,000.00 cash do not bother to call because you can easily double or triple your investment on these beanies i just want to get them off my hands you will not be dissapointed in this collection you can e mail me at nanr14@comcast.net Thank you 4 ur time Mr. John R

John - 10 July, 2016

I have a stipes with a snips hang tag but stripes tush tag and I havent seen this error listed anywhere

Gabrielle Neal - 8 July, 2016

I have a freckles the leopard with an inch the worm ear tag anyone know how much its worth?

Kimberly - 7 July, 2016

I have 100 mint condition beanie babies with Covered tags. Britania bear, Princess Diana bear, Valentino, Valentina, Nuts the squirrel to name a few, lots of other bears and non bear beanies. I also have 3 Kicks bears with one of them having the mistake of missing the soccer ball on the front. What can I expect the value to be for these beanies and where can I find authentic value listings for my other beanies in my collection?

Opal - 1 July, 2016

I have a gobbles and a chocolate both with spaces before the punctuation at the end of the sentence. Both made with p.e. Pellets any value?

Sweetpea - 29 June, 2016

my bunny Hippity has the correct tush tag name, but the wrong swing tag name. the swing tag name is Hoppity. also has the spelling error “origiinal” and suface. and also has a semicolon instead of colons for the birthdate. my question is, what is it worth?

Leslie - 29 June, 2016

I have a tracker bassett hound. The inside of the tag shows 1997, but the care instruction tag say 2008. I heard this makes a difference in price. Is that true?

Anne M - 28 June, 2016

I have a Prance with a Snip tush tag. Is she worth anything more than the $.99 we paid for her?

Rachel - 23 June, 2016

I have a 1997 teddy bear that is wearing a Santa hat. The tush tag an swing tag both say 1997 but the birth day is 1996. Is that an error or not?

Lilz The Ty Collector - 22 February, 2017

No, it’s probably because the bears of that type were first produced in 1996, but they made lots of swing tags saying 1996 and made some new ones of that bear in 1997, so they made the label say that the bear was MADE in 1997. This has happened to me plenty of times, no error there.

Justin - 22 June, 2016

I have an iggy with quackers tush tag

nicholle - 15 June, 2016

I have a twigs the giraffe with a Gracie tush tag. Any idea how much this would be worth? Tush tag dated 1996.

Bryan - 14 June, 2016

I have a Tracker beanie baby and got up early tags sewn into it does anyone else have one like that any idea what it might be worth ??

Anonymous - 9 June, 2016

I have a Valentina with a Valentino tag

Dana - 6 June, 2016

I have a peace beanie baby with half of the peace sign embroidery missing. Is it worth anything?

wes - 2 June, 2016

I have a Rainbow iguana with a tag that describes red green blue yellow but has no red in his color at all

Erin - 1 June, 2016

Didn’t see it listed, but I have a Chocolate Moose with correct heart tag but the Ringo tush tag…any ideas? Tush tag date is 1995 with no star and has PVC pellets. Heart tag date is style 4015 and birth date 4-267-93

Huh 333 - 28 May, 2016

My kuku is missing both tags still any. Value ?

Skylar - 18 July, 2016

No most beanies lose up to 50% of their value without the hang tag. Your Kuku I don’t think is worth much.

Kolton Melugin - 27 May, 2016

I have a Beanie Baby Coral with P.V.C pellets made in 1995 with surface spelled “sufrace”. Thoughts?

Michael Stejskal - 26 May, 2016

Do you know anything about lucky ladybugs without spots?

Paul - 22 May, 2016

Have collection of McDonald’s teeny beanies and the dog has incorrect tag saying its name is bongo instead of doby is there any value here please

Anonymous - 22 May, 2016

It’s still in the plastic bag too so as brand new

Jennifer McGee - 20 May, 2016

Hello,

I was just going through my collection and I noticed I have Seadog and Bandito both with tag errors. They are not on your list but would you have a price estimate for them please?

Amy - 19 May, 2016

I have a 1993 made in China bones the dog with a bones tush tag and a Ears the rabbit swing tag. I haven’t been able to find anything online about this specific one so any help would be appreciated.

A Cleary - 19 May, 2016

I have 1997 “Iggy” Beanie Baby (with tag) that has light pastel colors rather than the darker colors it was supposed to have. I have never seen another one like it. Does anyone know the value?

Anonymous - 18 May, 2016

i have a gigi with no birthdate… whts she worth? 13 inch not little one.

Lauren - 16 May, 2016

I have a waves style 4084 circa 1996. He is supposed to be black, but he is blue. Near mint condition. Only slight wear near the tag hole. With p.v.c. pellets. Is he worth anything?

Debbie - 12 May, 2016

I have a Scoop Pelican with a Bernie the dog Swing tag

Neal Chadrow - 6 May, 2016

I have the 1997 WISE OWL with ERRORS ON TUSH TAG, PRINTING ERRORS in Red. What would it be worth?

Love My Beanies - 10 May, 2016

Any Beanie Babies made past 1993 will have very little value.

Chasity Brown - 4 May, 2016

I love your website you have here. Just thought I would throws that in real quick..lol. ANYWAYS-
Like you, I am a collector and lover of my beanie babies. As a small child, age 7-8, I remember the Beanies craze…My deceased great-grandmother (R.I.P.) started the CRAZY COLLECTING that has each and almost every female (and some males) in my family going insane. TO THE POINT<<<<<I cannot seem to locate correct info on a beanie baby I've had for a while now and I was just made aware that it's a recalled BB. "Iggy" I have been made aware that Iggy was recalled for the tag misplacement, the red tongue hanging from his mouth, and "iggy is suppose to be a chameleon instead of an Iguana.
SOMEONE PLEASE INFORM ME of what I may have and/or a way to find out…PLEASE??? Thank you either way if you can or cannot help me.

Love My Beanies - 10 May, 2016

Hello! Thank you for coming to the site! There are many different versions of Iggy. It seems that back in the day, the Ty workers didn’t know the difference from iguanas and chameleons. There were some made with mix-matched tags, some with tongues, some without. You probably do have one of the versions that was released. None of them have any significant value because so many were released, but it’s crazy how there are probably 5-7 different versions out there.

Vanessa Lengner - 3 May, 2016

Snort with a peanut tush tag

jcdavis515 - 2 May, 2016

I have a 1997 Pounce with several words that are miss spelled in the poem and I have a 1999 Sweethheart with an extra piece of black thread hanging below the mouth and two pieces of extra tan thread hanging from the neck. It is not from damage (it is not located where the standard embroidery thread is supposed to be. Are these worth getting authenticated?

jcdavis515 - 2 May, 2016

I have Maple from Canada, made in Indonesia. is it worth getting authenticated?

jcdavis515 - 2 May, 2016

I have a 1998 Clubby with the standard hang tag and the standard tush tag but it also has a hang tag (which is the Canadian tush tag) but it is not sewn in it is on a hang tag (same red plastic as standard hang tag) hanging in the tush tag. Is that worth anything?

Anonymous - 1 May, 2016

I have a baldy eagle with a baldy tush tag but a puffer heart tag

SB - 1 May, 2016

I have I guy with a Rainbow swing tag.s

Kim Mulroney - 24 April, 2016

I have a Strut beanie with the tush tag pink number inside the tag is off center where the whole left curve of the stamp is missing and is numbered 500. This beanie also has on left side of hang tag Ty, Europe Ltd.
Fareham, Hants
P015 5TX, U.K.

But all other beanies with no mistakes say Ty, Europe, Gosport, Hampshire, U.K. But I have found on my Rocket beanie the same Farmham, Hants as my Struts above has with other tag and tush errors. Along with my Puffer having the Farmham, Hants with other errors and my Jabber has this Farmham, Hants along with other errors. My question here were all these birds meant to have the Farmham, Hants address on them? Because my Early ( robin ) beanie has the GOSPORT but it’s spelled GASPORT, Early is also a bird made the same year as some of the others and it has two other errors as well.

Anyone have any suggestions on what these maybe worth or if that Farmham, Hants should be on all those tags. Thanks!

Amy - 23 April, 2016

I have a stripes the yellow tiger with thin stripes and a ziggy tush tag 1995

Crystal E. Rivera - 17 April, 2016

I have one of the dinosaur’s from the 2000 mcdonalds collection the tag obviously is suppose to
Rex”the Tyrannosaurus Rex but instead it says “Smoochy the frog” ẃould this error make a slight difference in the value??

Anonymous - 17 April, 2016

I have a weenie with a stinky tag? Curious wtf???

Katie Wolff - 5 April, 2016

I have a Clubby II bear the hang tag is correct but the tush tag just says Clubby. Is that normal??

Cass M - 4 April, 2016

i have one of the TY Classic Purplebeary bears. The name on the inside of the tag says Purpleary. It’s missing the ‘be’ for bear.

Anonymous - 2 April, 2016

I have a 1996 Weenie the dachshund and a seeing tag for “Weenie” but the rear tag is for Gobbles the turkey. Is this rare and what is it’s worth?

Heather - 26 March, 2016

I have 3 versions of the Hero bear, 1 with the flag on the arm facing forward, 1 facing backwards and 1 with just a flag on the chest. Any clue as to why this variation? Does it mean anything?

Keith - 24 March, 2016

1- Claude, Gen 4, Ver 4,has “Waterlooville”, Hants. 2 – Stretch, Gen 5, Ver 1, White star on red heart swing tag, no yellow. And 3, what do the number stamps indicate inside the tush tag? Thank you in advance of a response.

bill brown - 19 March, 2016

I got all excited after hearing about some of these errors, and the values now on them. Question I have a Curly the bear, that has all of the errors original misspelled, tush tag 1993, but the Suface has a sticky tape over with surface. So they caught the error. Has anyone seen one of these. Ebay has not had any for sale. Could this be more valuable than the error? Bill brown bkahbrown@yahoo.com

Grant Surls - 19 March, 2016

I have a Valentino with 5 errors, idk if this is rare or common

Kerri Ann - 18 March, 2016

Hello! Searching for value information on Zip the Cat, all black with white paws. 2nd Gen Tush tag 1993 with “CE” and P.E. Pellets. Swing Tag in mint condition (DOB March 28, 1994). Thanks in advance.

vern jimerson - 17 March, 2016

Does anyone know the value of a Nolan Ryan beanie with an up side down patch?

Willy Killian - 16 March, 2016

I have a Scottie with a 4th gen hang tag and a 3rd gen this has tag and surface misspelled to sufrace. What is that worth?

Thomas - 9 March, 2016

I have a 1999 millennium 4th gen beanie bear, and a 4 th gen Erin misspelled gasport was wondering what there worth was

Anonymous - 7 March, 2016

I have a hope bear. Hanging tag reads march
23,1998 buttush tag has 1999 ty with no number on inside. Is this an error.

Love My Beanies - 9 March, 2016

The dates mis-matching on the tags is not an error, that is how they were originally made.

Jenny E. - 24 October, 2016

What about in the situation of a 10 year difference between Hang and Tush tags? I have several Old Face Teddy Beanies and all but one has 1983 on the inner left Hang Tag. Same with all but one has a lowercase “w” (for Surface Wash) on the inside right Hang Tag. I cannot locate any information regarding this error. Do you have any knowledge of this strange error?

Love My Beanies - 20 March, 2017

Just an error, Ty wasn’t making Beanie Babies in 1983.

James - 5 March, 2016

I have an echo with a goldie tushie tag

babybear - 5 March, 2016

I have a Claude the Crab with a Patti the Platypus hang tag which appears to be version 5 tag that says includes TY Deutschland. The tush tag says PVC pellets and has no stamp on the inside of it. Is this rare?

Love My Beanies - 9 March, 2016

5th Generation Beanie Babies have little to no value.

Ashley - 5 March, 2016

I have a Princess Diana with no rose. I also have Tabasco with 2 swing tags. Will the value of either increase?

Monica - 4 March, 2016

I have a Ty beanie baby which has a production fault, its a fairbank bear with only one leg. Is it worth anything?

Brittany - 25 February, 2016

I have a few beaine babies that have one date of heart tag and another on bottom tag does that raise vaule? Also I have the 1996 Claude the a small error where the ! Is spaced to far out what vaule of that TY

Lauren Bautista - 22 February, 2016

I have a new version of beanie babies and my tiggs says thou instead of though and the ! Is a space to far to the right.

Anna - 21 February, 2016

I have a Goldie the fish beanie baby that has the birthday written as 11-14-94 with tush tag 1993 also has pvc pellets
worth anything?

Jenny - 7 February, 2016

I have a European blue “America” bear. The tag doesn’t have an address but on the left hand side says a donation will be made to the American Red Cross. Is this worth anything?

Emma - 5 February, 2016

I have a fuzz bear with the name Osito on the bottom tag is this worth anything?

Bill - 1 February, 2016

I have a America bear with right blue and red left war no model number on it was oh it white in color and the red ear is pointed backwards and blue ear pointed forward could anyone tell me if it’s worth anything

Michael - 24 January, 2016

I have a beanie baby with two swing tags ???

Michael - 24 January, 2016

Also i have chocolate the moose but his dob says 8-27-93 instead of the normal 4-27-93 and i cant find anything about that error

Desiree - 28 January, 2016

What beanie baby is it on? The two swing tags?

Connie - 21 January, 2016

I have a princess beanie baby with tush tag that says “Quackers” and it has PVC pellets, still has the swing tag in great condition and it looks like the tag was misdated as 1993, also says handmade in china. Any ideas how valuable?

Christa levanites - 17 January, 2016

I have a huge beanie babie collection. I was wondering if anyone could tell how I could find the value of them.
Thanks 🙂

Sheyanne - 17 January, 2016

I have a peace bear beanie baby with the misspelled “gasport” on the swing tag. Worth anything?!

Love My Beanies - 17 January, 2016

Peace Bears are fairly common and are not worth anything.

matt - 11 May, 2016

It seems to me that you have a site about beanie babies and keep commenting about how they are not worth anything, I smell conspiracy!! Value is in the eye of the buyer and from all the sites that you find them on it appears to me that they sell above the store retail price just about every single day?! even though they have been available for over 20 years. and in the past 2 years they have actually increased in price

Amber Groz - 11 January, 2016

Hello! I have a Princess Diana purple bear, but she doesn’t have the signature rose on her chest. Any ideas about why, how rare, and/or value on this bear? Thanks!

Love My Beanies - 17 January, 2016

Would depend heavily if it was authentic. I’ve seen many fakes that are missing the rose.

Amber G - 17 January, 2016

What are ways to tell if it’s fake? Anything obvious I can check?

Love My Beanies - 20 January, 2016

Nothing obvious to check. It’s always been easy for me to tell by just comparing the quality to a known real one.

Amber G - 20 January, 2016

Well it appears to be the same quality as my other beanies.

Emma - 21 January, 2016

Hi Amber! After collecting beanies for years, I have definitely seen some fakes out there. The best thing to do is research on a case-to-case basis. For example, certain beanies with have specific generations of swing/tush tags, then there are physical traits to look for (ie. length of ears, discoloration etc…) Because there are well over 2K different beanies, it would be very difficult to give you examples of every single detail that you should look for. My suggestion would be to use websites and Beanie Baby collecting/selling groups. The seasoned collector will know exactly what to look for. I am part of one on Facebook that is great called “Beanie Babies Collectors”. If you ever have a specific question, there are tons of users on there that can help you out if you post photos etc… I also use TyCollectors.com for my personal reference, there is a bunch of information there but I use this link – http://tycollector.com/beanies/beanie-roster.htm

That is complete list of beanie babies, including their photo’s, which tags they should have and any counterfeit alerts. I hope this helps!

Amber G - 23 January, 2016

Thanks, Emma! I’ll definitely check those out.

james - 10 January, 2016

I have Goochy the jellyfish with “Gasport” instead of Gosport…value?

Anonymous - 10 January, 2016

Hello, I would like to know if it’s worth anything I have chocolate, tush tag says1993 and its PVC pallets but swing tag say absolutely different name ” Crunch style 4130″ date of birth 1-13-96 thanks.

robie - 5 January, 2016

hi i have a few beanies that dont have the style number in the tag ? is that a mistake does it help with the value at all

Lindsay - 3 January, 2016

I have a lavender Happy hippo with a Goldie heart tag. Looking for a price. Anything??

Don Teeple - 3 January, 2016

My mother collected Beanies until she passed. I took some that I thought might be worth something. One particular one is Blackie the bear. His swing tag has 2 misspellings on it. 1 says Suface wash and the other says Origiinal. I also noticed that the dates on the tush tag and swing tag are different. Is he worth anything?

Chris - 2 January, 2016

I have Kuku beanie with a tush tag that says 1998, but with birthday of January 5, 1997. Is this anything? I’ve seen them on eBay trying to be sold for $500+.

cheryl - 1 January, 2016

I have a bucky beanie baby with a tush tag that says scoop. Is 8t worth anything?

Rebecca - 28 December, 2015

I have a Beanie Boo named Safari that has a blank swing tag- no poem, no name or birthdate, etc. when you open the tag it’s completely blank. Is this worth anything?

Anonymous - 28 December, 2015

I have a beanie boo that’s tag is completely blank

Heidi P - 26 December, 2015

I have a Slick Beanie Boo key chain with a Frizzys Kink hang tag…anything?

Debbie Johnson - 15 December, 2015

I have Doby the Doberman with a Daisy tush tag… Anything?

Anonymous - 11 December, 2015

Hi. I have a 1993 Scoop that is tagged as Twigs. Any value here? Thank you

Anonymous - 3 December, 2015

i have a waves whale with an echo tag. these actually rare?

andrea foster - 1 December, 2015

Hello! I have a Princess bear with a hang tag error, it says “Quackers” Known error? Does it raise the value? Thanks for any info!

channiebugsphotos - 21 January, 2016

Did you ever find out?! I have the same bear.

Sheilagh Lynn-Howe - 18 November, 2015

My Gobbles hang tag states “Gobbles November 27 1996” however his tush tag reads 1997. I believe he is a 4th generation, but I’m clueless to his worth. Any ideas? Thank you.

Peter - 16 November, 2015

So I have a ty teenie Beanie Baby and the animal is a Lizzy but is tagged as Patti. Is this worth any thing? 1996 McDonald’s. I have pictures to show?

Rose Kyees - 16 November, 2015

Hello ,thank u for the information , iam helping a friend sell her beanie babies , she has over a hundred .. Really this has helped me . if there is other information out there please send

Eric - 14 November, 2015

I have and Echo the dolphin error that I cannot find any info on it’s rarity. It is not the normal echo/waves error but rather has an echo hang tag with a goldie tush tag… red with star but PVC. Any info would help. Thanks

rhiannon - 7 November, 2015

hi guys,
i have an error hornsly tricertops beanie. the error is “hornsby” please any help on how much this little cutie may be. thank you all.

Amanda M - 1 November, 2015

I have a peace beanie baby that has 2 tag errors. Original is spelled wrong and so is the word surface. Any value here?

David Erbst - 27 October, 2015

I have a lavender Happy the hippo 4th gen swing tag with a chocolate tush tag. Has anyone seen this b4 n what do u think it would b valued?

Bonnie - 27 October, 2015

I have a flamingo “Pinky” with a birthdate of Feb 13, 1995. The hang tag is pink with a white star.
What do you think? Thank you.

Ronda Lytle - 27 October, 2015

where can you get beanie babies authenticated? im in GA…also i have a Pounce beanie with a Valentino tush tag, any idea on value…are the Princess and Peace really worth what they are selling for on Ebay if you have them match exactly?

Angel - 22 October, 2015

I just found Bessie the Cow with Nuts tush tag

jen - 21 October, 2015

I have a Twigs the giraffe beanie baby with a Twigs hang tag, but a Gracie tush tag. Is this worth anything?

Rainy - 20 October, 2015

I have a Princess Diana beanie baby that is missing the embroidered rose. Any idea of value?

Kimberly - 20 October, 2015

I have a Spooky 10-31-96 with double swing tag. Common?