Updated Beanie Babies Price Guide

Below are some final sale prices in 2017 for Beanie Babies listed for sale online. The price list is in alphabetical order. Prices do not include shipping charges so keep that in mind.

Most Beanie Babies are not worth very much money, but some 1st Generation and other rare versions can fetch some decent coin.

If your Beanie Babies doesn’t have a hang tag, it’s not worth very much.

Beanie Babies with a Yellow Star on the Hang Tag are rarely worth money.

Error Beanie Babies are rarely worth money.

= price trending up

Letter X

Letter Y

Letter Z

Newly UPDATED FOR 2017!

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Carly - 10 July, 2016

Hi, we have just opened up our boxes from 15+ years ago and I have lots of beanies but specifically on a few as I can’t find much information on him.

Spike
Made in Indonesia – thought this might be rare
Has 2nd Canadian tush tag
5th Generation hang tag
6th Generation tush tag (no stamp inside)
PE Pellets

Congo
Made in China
Has 2nd Canadian tush tag
4th Generation hang tag
5th Generation tush tag
PVC Pellets

I will list a few others once I gather the details.

Judy - 8 July, 2016

I am writing again as I found another of the Attic Treasures Collection. The first one I wrote to you about looks more like a panda. I just found another one called Klause-“Sleigh What?” It is a white bear wearing a maroon velour coat and Santa hat with grenn fur trim.

Judy - 8 July, 2016

I have a bear with a 3rd generation hang tag, however inside it says The Attic Treasures Collection which is underlined. Also on the left side is just listed the copyright sign with Ty Inc., Ty Canada, Ty Europe, and Ty Japan. Then Handmade in China. On the right is Easton, with the quote “Good Fortune to You!”. On the bottom is the http://www.ty.com. The tush tag is a brownish color, with a 1993 copyright date. I can not find this on the name list. Can you give me any info on it? Thank you

Marilyn Hood - 1 June, 2016

I have a princess Diana bear, second line reading, (ty Europe )below this it reads (Gasport, Hampshire, U.K.) can anyone tell me about this tag?

ED Norris - 31 May, 2016

There is a problem with the people! Who is pricing beanie babies? They are idiots! they want to buy them is cheap as they can! And sell them in their own store!! I started collecting and I have in 1993 I have a Princess Diana both are 1993 one is PVC one is PE somebody call me and tell me they did make one in 93! now how come I have two of them! Like I said they are idiots. I guess you can say I’m a lot like Donald trump’s I tell it like it is .I have hundreds of beanie babies! I have baseball cards and football cards never been opened! And other memorabilia! Let me know what you think! Sell your beanie babies what you think they’re worth you know what you paid for them? And you keep them from 1993 when it started and they want to give you less money in what you paid for it! than that’s why I say there idiots

Love My Beanies - 13 June, 2016

The Diana Bears are likely counterfeit.

Laquisha - 28 February, 2017

Oh my God. Do you still possess the 1993 Princess Diana. I can’t believe but I think my search has ended. You see, I am the authorized beanie baby purchaser for the Royal Family of Ethiopia, Memorabilia and Collectibles Department. I have been charged with acquiring the 1993 Princess Diana beanie baby for her heiress since 1994. I have traveled many trails in search of, only to end in disappointment. I may now rest my weary feet knowing my search has not been in vain. Thank you kind sir. Please PM me to arrange substantial reward equal to the agreed upon value.

Anonymous - 12 May, 2016

I have a beanie baby the that was given to the McDonald’s employees during the year that the Olympic Games were held in the U.S. It hasn’t been opened, and it still have the card and pin that came with it. Is there any worth to it?

Rodger Booher - 11 May, 2016

I have quite a few beanie-babies and would like to sell the majority of them. Bought them early 2000’s and have tag and in very good condition.

Tim - 8 May, 2016

I have a 1st generation Pinchers with 4 line 1993 tush tag Handmade in Korea but no hang tag. Any Ideas on worth?

Love My Beanies - 10 May, 2016

If authenticated, it would have value, but significantly less then one with the hang tag.

Anna Prince - 30 April, 2016

Hi, I have an Issy Four Seasons New York bear in mint condition. I cannot find it listed here and can only find 2 others for sale on the whole web! Can you give me anymore info on this bear? thanks x

John Waldrop - 9 April, 2016

I have one if the Garcia bears wih the double tag, hang tag with “used” instead of “use”. No stamp to indicate it was hand made from what I understand. Any idea of the value?

Barbara Ashley - 8 April, 2016

Hi. I hope I can put this on this site. I’m looking for 2014 Ty McDonalds Teenie Boos . There are 16 of them . If any one has some they wouldn’t mine parting with, please contact me here. I will check back often.

Anonymous - 26 April, 2016

I’ve got Canada one

Anonymous - 27 April, 2016

I have some kerrylambourne88@hotmail.co.uk

Kaitlyn Ike - 18 May, 2016

I have 6 of them!

Sabrina Ingram - 14 July, 2016

I have a lot of them (12 to be exact) and they all have tags.
    – Maple the Bear.
    – Slither the Snake.
    – Rocket the Blue Jay
    – Gooshy the Jellyfish.
    – Spunky the Cocker Spaniel
    – Bones
    – Smoochy the Frog
    – Schweetheart the Orangutan.
    – Iggy the Iguana
    – Bumble the Bee
    – Claude the Crab
    – Chip the Cat

I also have these 5 but they do not have tags. (Which would bring you to 17…?)
    – Walrus
    -Penguin
    -Butterfly
    -Crab
    -Spider.

Anonymous - 16 July, 2016

I hit submit too soon. If you are looking for those please email me. Mommyness13@gmail.com

Granola - 24 August, 2016

Check out your claude the crab. Recent fb article says it may have value. Guess it depends on condition, tag type, etc. but that one may have good value.

Vanessa CastanedaArmour - 16 July, 2016

I actually have 1 so far. My momorning just found a ton of my old ones and have most of them packed up in boxes, but I do have 1 that I am able to get to. You said Teenie Beanie Boos….. did you mean the Teenie Beanie Babies?

Shannon - 8 March, 2016

I have a Claude that someone was selling on Etsy for $3500. How can I tell if I have the same one?

Gordon - 3 March, 2016

Damn, I have been selling my beanies at Auctions for $5 that are $50 and up on this list. Does anyone really pay these prices?

Love My Beanies - 9 March, 2016

Beanie Babies prices depend on the tags. A Patti 5th Generation is worth $1. A Patti 1st/1st can be worth hundreds.

Marybeth Moss - 24 February, 2016

I have #1bear he’s red Ty signature #1 embroidered on his chest perfect condition I guess he’s an employee bear.Is he really one of the rarest Ty beanie babies ? I’ve seen 2 different prices 2400.00$ and 1200.00$ if this is true where can I sell him ?anyone have any idea? Thanks

Anonymous - 19 February, 2016

I have 4 cases of series 2 cards unopened and a ton of card almost complete set any offers Sturkal@aol.com

john - 26 January, 2016

We have 131 beanies in mint condition with tag protectors. Looking for some advice on how to find a value for these beanies. We are looking to sell them . Thanks

Jenny - 22 June, 2016

HI , I also have many beanies in mint condition some in plastic boxes if you have any advice of how to sale them and get what the value of them please contact me. Thanks 503-607-5604

Anonymous - 19 January, 2016

What about the mini-beanies that McDonald’s offered?

Love My Beanies - 19 January, 2016

Hello! Unfortunately the teenie beanies from McDonald’s do not have any value.

Sara - 19 January, 2016

I have beanie babies from England. Need someone to value them and want to sell them

Anonymous - 13 January, 2016

I have over a 1,000 beanies in mint condition with tag protectors on them. Which way shouId go with them?I also have some from Japan, England,Canada, Ireland .

Anonymous - 7 January, 2016

glory Erin maple Britannia 1997 1998 information please set of 4 any

lee - 5 January, 2016

What does it mean if the beanie babie isn’t listed on this site?

Anonymous - 25 December, 2015

Hello, I have a collection of beanie bears, I am looking to sell them were would u recommend is there’s place to sell them please??? S

Hillary - 13 December, 2015

I have a question. My family was a Ty dealer in the 90’s. I have Catalogs from 1995, 1997, & 1998. They still have unused order forms in them. Are they worth money? They are in great condition.

Catherine Gaffney - 1 December, 2015

Calling from Ireland. …Have over 200 beanie babies, is there anyone in Ireland who can value them for me. Catherine Gaffney

Kristen - 29 November, 2015

I have over 100 beanies that are in like-new condition. A large majority of them have tag protectors as well. Quite a few are listed above at prices over $30, what is the best avenue to go about selling them to the right person? I would like to make sure that they end up in the right hands.

Anonymous - 19 November, 2015

Hi i have over 2000 beanies original from the begaining very rare please email me skw69@att.net
Please e mail me and set up a time to see them all in excellent condition thank…steve

Anonymous - 13 November, 2015

I have the purple one with a white rose on it left side, 2 normal size ones, no small ones, one big one.

IH - 7 November, 2015

Tried to post this before: I have a Quackers the Wingless Duck. It has no hang tag; worn tush tag; and has probably been in the washing machine. Is it worth anything? Thanks!

Moon Cat - 22 October, 2015

I have Weenie the dachshund, Freckles the leopard, Ziggy the zebra + Twigs the giraffe from this list, but also a few others I’m curious about.
McDonalds and Ty did a lot of collaborating, and I have several teeny beanies (including Flitter the butterfly, I noticed here it says flutter but the tag I have says Flitter), as well as the complete set, still in boxes, of the Dinosaur trio (mini versions of Bronty, Rex, and Steg) and two of the four mini bears (Britannia + Glory) again still in boxes. I also have a mini version of what I believe is a husky that is improperly tagged as Chip the Cat, which could be worth quite a bit. Anyone have any insight or comments (or interest in buying?)

Anonymous - 9 December, 2015

Mcdonalds minis are completely worthless. no matter if they have an error or not, they are all worthless.

Ashanti - 2 October, 2015

I have the 2002 FIFA bears. I wanted to know how much they are worth?

ashley - 26 September, 2015

I have a twigs the giraffe in New condition, but hang tag doesn’t say birth date does that make it rare?

Amanda Tolliver - 25 September, 2015

I have over 200 Beanies. To include teeny. Reg size. And big ones. over 90 bears alone. 3 different styles of Derby the Horse and was wondering if this list is updated and accurate. I am going to at some point make a list of all the ones I have and info on tags. Is this going to be the best list to go off of for values? Thank you

Catherine Lucente - 19 August, 2015

What about “Tiny” the chihuahua? Born on 9/8/98? With both tags in great shape. Thanks! 🙂

Ollivia w. - 14 August, 2015

I have 2 beanie kids rascal and cutie also purrrcy from the attic collection can u give me dice insight about those please

virginia hubbs - 14 August, 2015

I have hundreds of beanie babys want to sell all of them 405-213-5922

Ashley - 10 August, 2015

Hi, I have an Inky the octopus, pink, beanie baby from 1994, mint condition, only the tag creased. It has 7 legs instead of 8. Any price on this? Thanks. Please reply.

David - 27 July, 2015

How do you know what generation you have?

Linda - 25 July, 2015

Found a box of Beanies in my daughters saved toy box. All are 4th or 5th generations except Princess, which is a 1st from what I have researched. Three of them have necklaces with their names: “Snip”, “Nanook”, and “Princess”. What can you tell me about this? I can’t find this information anywhere.

Lisa - 18 July, 2015

Hi I have a peace bear with a few spelling errors. The original is spelled origiinal also on the back of the tag it says suface instead of surface. Does anybody know what this could be worth?

Adam - 9 July, 2015

I have a Millennium bear with the mispelled “Millenium” on ty tag. What is unique about it though is there is the earth on his chest but no sun and 2000 so its just the earth. I can’t find this anywhere online. Does anyone know anything about this Millennium bear or where I can get more info about it? Thanks

Brandi - 3 June, 2015

I have a bear name Spangle and I cannot find info only on ebay could u please tell me something about it. Also I have a 1st generation Blackie beanie – I have a whole tote of beanies I was wondering what they are worth?

Lacy - 29 May, 2015

Oh and its the teal teddy.

Lacy - 29 May, 2015

I have a beanie buddy named Old faced teddy. He is authinicated (sorry if spelled wrong) By true blue beans. Any idea what he would be worth?

Lacy - 25 May, 2015

I have a Pinchers with Korean tags, is it rare? I saw on the valuue list it was valued $1,800,00. Is it really that valuble? If so, please respond. Than k u

Anonymous - 13 July, 2015

No it’s not worth anything please send it to me and I’ll take good care of it

kaolonii - 8 August, 2015

do not send it to anyone. keep it. they just want it for themselves. make them pay for it.

Lacy - 24 May, 2015

thanks 🙂 I can always rely on you

Josh - 23 May, 2015

I wuz wondering if any of the beanie babies I got r valuable: Glory Heart tag DOB: July 4,1997 tag on his leg 1998Ty Inc,bar coe on heart 0 08421 04188 6, & Princess tag on leg 1997 Try Inc bar code on heart 0 08421 04300 2 & Valentino Heart tag: DOB: 2-14-94 style 4058 bar code on heart 0 08421 04058 2. I just wanna know if their really valuable or just a few bucks. Thank u

Lacy - 22 May, 2015

Is a first edition Choclate the moose rare? I have heard a lot of people say that, I’m just not really sure.. Can you please tell me if if it’s rare. I would appreciate if you tell me. 🙂 thanks.

Love My Beanies - 23 May, 2015

Versions with a 1st Generation Hand and Tush Tag are definitely rare.

Lacy - 18 May, 2015

Hello, can you tell me what the rarest of the orignal 9 is, i just want to know, if you dont know it is fine, but please tell me what you think

Lacy - 18 May, 2015

Wow thats very suprising you found him without a mouth, i did some reasearch and found out there was only about only 1 of those made. Im not really sure the value, all that i can say is that you got lucky. But dont feel left out, a lot of beanies are one of a kind too. 🙂 hope this helped

Lacy - 17 May, 2015

Is the Peace bear rare? I have seen it on ebay for thousands of dollars> mostly if there is a mispelling. So please tell me if its rare. I have 5 peace bears. And i would i like to sell it for a reasonable price. Please respond

Lacy - 15 May, 2015

I have a Frankenteddy with black feet, I heard its ultra rare, well, thats what I Think, and i heard there was a huge auction for it. And it somehow in my collection right now. Can you tell me if its rare? Cause i want to sell it. Please respond. 🙂

Anonymous - 13 May, 2015

I have Peanuts the BLUE Elephant which I think rare, because he has no eyes. Any idea what it may be worth?

Lacy - 8 May, 2015

best day in my life, just got 60 new beanie bears for 20 bucks! Is that a good price? Cause i want to know what to sell them for, even though i probobaly wont sell them anytime soon, but can you give me some ideas, please respond.

Lacy - 3 May, 2015

well that was not useful. Anyway, you havent answered my other questions. So maybe i should not come here anymore.

Lacy - 3 May, 2015

Is Floppity slightly more valuble with the error origiinal instead of original? I have seen one on ebay for 5,000 dollars, so is it really that valuble? Please answer me.

Lacy - 2 May, 2015

Hello, i have a first edition princess diana bear, is it rare? Ive heard theres only 100 made. Do you know what i could sell it for?

Anonymous - 13 July, 2015

I have the other 99 so no it’s not worth anything

Anonymous - 3 October, 2015

I read the princess Diana is worth 179.000 the most expensive out there good luck

Anonymous - 9 December, 2015

The princess Diana bear is completely worthless. everyone has one of those, including me. It was mass produced, like most beanie babies. the only beanie babies that would have a shot of being worth anything are ones that where 1- made before 1994 2-Part of the original 9, 1st generation 3-the prototypes from 1993

Anonymous - 14 December, 2015

There are more to choose from than that even on this list. Thanks for your insight though (: I’m sure we all appreciate it

Lacy - 2 May, 2015

Hello. I have a Beak thats tie-dye. Is it rare? If it is, what could i sell it for?

C FOSTER - 1 May, 2015

WHERE CAN YOU SELL CARDS

Lacy - 28 April, 2015

I happen to have a bear that my mom gave to me before she died of cancer 🙁 yeah it is sad, I was only 5 when she died. But that’s to sad to talk about right now.

The bear is lavender with a purple bow around its neck, it’s also a big beanie baby and it also has curly fur. Do you happen to know its name? Ive been wondering that for a long time. But anyway. Thanks.

Lacy - 28 April, 2015

What is the rarest beanie baby? I know a lot are rare. But what is the rarest? You probobaly don’t know, well maybe the top 3 rarest? But anyway, if you don’t know it’s ok, but can you at least tell me what you think. Thanks.

Love My Beanies - 28 April, 2015

That is a good question. I guess nobody knows for sure except maybe some key employees at Ty who know how many were made of each one. There are some rare prototype versions. Versions Ty would take to manufactures in China so they could then make 10 million of them. Occasionally those sell for a few hundred dollars. Those could be considered one-of-a-kind type Beanie Babies where it might be the only one.

As far as ones that could be originally found in stores, it’s versions with 1st Generation Hang Tags: http://lovemybeanies.com/beanie-babies-hang-tag-generations-1-4/ and 1st Generation Tush Tags: http://lovemybeanies.com/1st-generation-beanie-babies-tush-tag/ those are definitely hard to find. They switched tags fairly quickly. There are then variations of those, versions with Korean Tags, German Tags, that can make them even more rare and worth more.

Each year for awhile Ty would give away a Billionaire Bear that would have between 200-800 copies depending on the year. He would also autograph them. Those are all pretty rare, because a few hundred is a small amount for Beanie Babies.

At the Hong Kong Toy fair each year they usually come out with an exclusive bear that has to be fairly limited. Those typically sell for a few hundred.

There was one I saw the other day I’ve never seen. Some kind of “Soft Bank” version. Couldn’t be more then a few hundred of those. Maybe way less then that.

Lacy - 28 April, 2015

I have second edition teenie beanie named Snort. I searched it on eBay and looked at every result, and there was no second edition teenie snorts, I thought by that he must be rare. What do you think?

Lacy - 27 April, 2015

Hello! I actully happen to have the Nascar bear myself, i did some research and then found the bear is worth about $100.

Oh, and about the magenta bear, its name is millennium, its worth about $10.Collectors take note- you might find him with only 1 n on the origanal. This version is slightly more valuable. So if you have that version its probobaly right around $24. And also im not lieing, i have been a collecter since they first came out and i have been determineing value for a lot of beanies. Hope this helped 🙂

Lacy - 24 April, 2015

Hello again. I went to the thrift store. And there sat a Quackers without wings for only 20 cents. Man was I shocked, so I grabbed that thing and went out and yes, I payed for it. I was so happy, it still had the tag with a protector and it was in mint condition. I was so happy. But do you know what the price I should sell it for? Thanks 🙂

Love My Beanies - 27 April, 2015

Hello! The Wingless will have a 1st Generation Tush Tag: http://lovemybeanies.com/1st-generation-beanie-babies-tush-tag/ and either a 2nd or 3rd Generation Tush Tag (I think): http://lovemybeanies.com/beanie-babies-hang-tag-generations-1-4/

To get top dollar for it and appraise it’s value it would need to be authenticated by someone like True Blue Beans.

Lacy - 28 April, 2015

Is the princess Diana really that rare? Cause i see it on eBay for over 10,000 dollars. And I see it in thrift stores a lot. And so I got one. It has PE pellets and was made in China, do you know if it’s rare or not rare?
      Thanks 🙂

Love My Beanies - 28 April, 2015

Hello Lacy! The Princess bear is not rare, and might be one of the most commonly found Beanie. Over 20 million were produced and a portion of the money went to charity. When they first came out, there was a perception they would be rare. Versions were selling for over $1,000. But that was many years ago. Anyone paying over $5 for one is probably paying too much. There are several different versions, but, none of them have any significant value.

Lacy - 28 April, 2015

Thanks 🙂 I thought it was not rare cause I saw it earlier when going to a thrift store and also because I see it on eBay a lot, and there’s ads on my homepage.. But anyway thanks. And also I think your smart. If your wondering why I comment a lot, it’s basically because I want to know more information about beanie baby’s. And just so you know, I’m not a 90’s kid, I was born in 2005, but I study the 90’s, mostly beanie babys, cartoons, and music. But anough about that, I thank you for telling me so much information!!

Ps. If your wondering why drakester said that he has a book by Ty Warner, he was kidding, he just DOESENT know anything about beanie baby’s, ( he only has one beanie baby.) Oh and he is my cousin. So sorry about that, he just DOESENT know about determining values and he thought they should be higher.Lol. But anyway thanks.

Love My Beanies - 28 April, 2015

That is awesome! I love the 1990’s too. Pearl Jam and Nirvana are the best. 🙂 Feel free to comment anytime, if you have any questions let me know.

Halima - 23 April, 2015

Hello, I have a purple beanie baby bear with a Nascar ribbon and number on it’s back and a magenta bear with the world and sun emblem on the front and it says 2000. Does anyone know if it’s worth anything???

Anonymous - 13 August, 2015

That’s the millennium bear but I can’t find a price anywhere

Anonymous - 22 April, 2015

okay thank you just wondering I see some big prices being asked for them because of errors

Anonymous - 22 April, 2015

correction what I meant to say are all the tags in correct with 96 and 93 on curly

Benny - 22 April, 2015

can anyone tell me is all the tags and text and correct on cu

Anonymous - 22 April, 2015

are all the tags on curly incorrect with 93. 97

Love My Beanies - 22 April, 2015

That was how they were originally made. Most Beanie Babies tags “dates” don’t match up. It’s not an error or incorrect, it’s how they were made originally.

Anonymous - 22 April, 2015

okay thank you just wondering I see some big prices being asked for them

JoeAnn Remund - 20 April, 2015

I have a princess Of Wales not a date on tag. I also have three wise owls two that say 1998 on hat but tag say 1997 the other one does say 1999 and tag says the say could you tell me why? I also have three champion bears one USA one Germany one England could you tell me about them

Lacy - 20 April, 2015

Hello! I have a 1st edition Humphery the camel thats in mint condition, do you know the value?

Diane smith - 19 April, 2015

I have about 200 beanie bears all bagged and tagged ,kept in the dark for the last 20 years ,is there anyone in the UK that can look at them and give me a price and authenticate them ..thanks .diane

kiko - 19 April, 2015

Anyone have any rare beani babies?

Brock nethery - 2 May, 2015

I have a whole collection I’m trying to let go

Anonymous - 8 April, 2015

Hi, I have an orange halloween bear, Witchy and I just noticed that it has a 3rd, unprinted tag. Does anyone know about these type of tags? thanks, – Laurie

Anonymous - 8 April, 2015

hi,
I have a Witchy orange Halloween bear beanie that has an additional 3rd, non-printed tag. Can you tell me anything about these type of tags? Thanks,

Lacy - 4 April, 2015

Great website! But I have a question, where did you get the values? Cause I have a book by Holly Stowe. And It was made in 2000 and the values are bigger then this. And I happen to know that she knows a whole lot about beanie babys, so where did you get the values?!

Love My Beanies - 4 April, 2015

In 2000 the values would have been much higher because that was the peak of the bubble of their popularity. Pretty much all of them were selling for over the original price. That was many years ago though. The values in the book might have been useful 15 years ago, but it’s a different time and place now.

The values on this page are from eBay completed sales from 2014. eBay has always been a leader in the Beanie Babies marketplace. At one point 10% of all listings on eBay were Beanie Babies. I’m not sure what specific Beanie Babies you are comparing from the book, but pretty much all prices have come down significantly since 2000.

Drakester - 3 April, 2015

its sad that my Ariel the bear is only 2 dollars and 33 cents. 🙁 i got it at a store for 5 dollars. And guess what? This website is just plain nonsense, i read a limited edition value book by Ty Warner himself. And its worth a lot more then that. I DISLIKE YOUR WEBSITE. >: I

mandi - 29 March, 2015

How much does the 2005 ty “Blue” from Blues Clues sell for? It has a star on the tag saying “original Beanie Babies” Reg. NO. 11T-68201

Anonymous - 19 February, 2015

What are “tush” tags and how do you tell if they are first, second or third gee ration. Also some are listed in groups such as Beanie Buddies Collection or The Attic Treasure Collection or Tiny Beanies.

Patrick A. - 18 February, 2015

I have recently acquired a collection of about 300 Beanie Babies, including around Beanie Buddies and around 50 or so Teenie Beanies. All Beanie Babies and Beanie Buddies have Hang Tags intact. I also have a princess Diana beanie baby and beanie buddy. Wanting to sell all. Make a reasonable offer to purchase all. Will send pictures if interested.

Christine Platt - 4 February, 2015

Hi my name is Christine Platt. And honestly I think im over my head trying to figure out the price range and the rarity or if they are retired and so on, so I was wondering since I have maybe 100 or even more and I dont know the tush tag and hang tags necesarily, I was wondering if I would be able to tell you all of them and have you explain them to me??

Love My Beanies - 5 February, 2015

Hello Christine!

A good place to start is to see if you have any with 1st Generation Tush Tags. Those are easy to spot as they have black and white lettering: http://lovemybeanies.com/1st-generation-beanie-babies-tush-tag/

If you have found some Beanie Babies with 1st Generation Tush Tags, see if you can determine which hang tag it has. It will either have a 1st, 2nd or 3rd Generation. A 1st Generation Hang Tag is easy to figure out because it does not open like a book like all other Beanie Hang Tags. The 2nd and 3rd Generation versions are different from the larger Ty logo found on the 3rd Gen versions.

Here are some pictures of Tag Generations 1-3: http://lovemybeanies.com/beanie-babies-hang-tag-generations-1-4/

The way Beanie Babie values typically work, is the closer you are to 1st/1st Tags – ie: Both Hang Tag and Tush Tag being 1st Generation, those are worth the most. 2nd/1st – ie: 2nd Generation Hang Tag & 1st Generation Tush Tag are worth money, but typically not quite as much.

If you find some with 1st Gen Tush Tags, try and figure out which Hang Tag it has. Write down the combinations and leave me a comment with the ones you have.

You can also send me pictures on Facebook. Be sure to include a picture of the tag: https://www.facebook.com/lovemybeanies

Vicki Campbell - 10 February, 2015

Hi, I started collecting beanie babies when they first came out. I’ve started cataloging my beanies….so far I have 398 counted and logged in my ledger and am only about 1/4 through. I have them starting with 1993. Some have the first “fabric looking” tush tags. I am going to sell them once they are all cataloged. I don’t know where to even start. They have all been stored in plastic rubbermaid crates and handled very infrequently. Any advice on how to sell them would be appreciated. I also have hundreds of the Mcdonalds teenie beanies as well as crates of beanie buddies. I’m retired, have an ongoing illness, and decided to see if I could sell my collection. I was going to leave them to my granddaughters, but need the money now. Thanks for your help!

Julie - 13 January, 2015

i have Nana the monkey, what would she be worth?

Lauren - 5 January, 2015

I have a 1st gen 4 line Korean Tush Tag Flash however the hang tag is missing, flash is in very good condition. Is it worth anything?

Leona Trout - 28 December, 2014

I have about 700 beanies bears, dogs purchased when they first came out. I would like to sell but not give away…any ideas.

Tonette Muell - 17 December, 2014

Have you been able to find out anything about eggs te pink eter bear,has to be the 1st easter bear?

Tonette Muell - 17 December, 2014

I haven’t been able to find out anything about eggs, he has to be 1st easter bear. He’s pink dob april 23rd 2000.He’s pink has 4EL45DWM inside tush tag. I haven’t even been able to see him. He’s not even the wicapidia,they don’t have him.I know I didn’t spell right sorry.

Love My Beanies - 20 December, 2014

Hello! The Pink version was the first Eggs Easter Bear. Because it was made toward the latter part of Beanie Babies popularity it has minimal value, only about $1-$3.

Anonymous - 29 December, 2014

I was wondering what do the letters mean inside the tush tag? I have springy the rabbit, bday is feb 29th 2000 with letters 4zjedjja. I didn’t see him on your list of all your beanies. Thanks for input.

T W - 6 December, 2014

I am cleaning out my kids toys (they are grown with their own children now) and packed away we have a bunch of beanie babies. How do I check them to see their worth? I don’t understand the whole “tag” thing. I have a 93 Patti, a 93 Pinchers, 93 Squeakers,95 Derby, 95 Hoot, 2 94 bones, 95 Weenie, 94 Blackie, 96 Seaweed, 94 Mystic, 95 Lucky, 95 LIzzy, 93 Legs, 95 Bubbles, 95 Bucky, 95 Digger, 96 Seamore, 94 Speedy, 94 Valentino, 95 Ziggy and a bunch more. LOL I have no idea if they are worth anything but would love to cash them in if they are. TY

Coleen - 23 February, 2015

Hi…I am just seeing your post. Do you still have Patti, Pinchers Legs and Squeakers from 1993? I’m looking to replace mine from that year. ANd if so, what are your prices? Thanks.

Anonymous - 2 December, 2014

they are cool

Rachel - 14 November, 2014

I have Spooky without a mouth. It’s but tag says 1995, no heart tag. I cannot seem to find anyone who knows about him or has a value for him. I’m wondering if he is rare or counterfeit? I bought him from a garage sale several years ago…so I’m limited on his history.

hannah - 11 November, 2014

I have a pinchers 1993 lobster in great condition
I have a polar bear named igloo 2012 in great condition
I also have a puffin called puffer 2007 in perfect condition
the lobster is much older and it has a special label
how much would these be worth?

ALENA - 9 November, 2014

I HAVE ALL OF THEM AND NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SELL THEM FOR A BETTER PRICE THEN EBAYSO WHAT CAN I DO??

Patsy chambers - 23 October, 2014

I have totes full of beanie babies. I have 4 princess Diana 1979. One has a charm hanging on it. I have not seen another one like it. Has anyone else?

Amy - 17 October, 2014

I have a Garcia bear with no star on the tush tag, mint condition. How much would it be worth?

Love My Beanies - 19 October, 2014

Most tend to sell in the $10 range. Here is some additional information: http://lovemybeanies.com/beanie-babies-error-price-guide/

Amy - 19 October, 2014

I recently acquired about 100 beanies, many with 4th gen tags and 3rd gen tush. What’s the value difference, if any, between the tush tag generations?
      There was also a Blackie in with the group, it doesn’t have a hang tag but does have a 2nd gen tush tag. I looked it over at first since it didn’t have a tag, but then picked through my tagless pile and noticed the tush. Was excited cuz I’ve never seen a tush past 3rd gen. Any value there? I’m not hoping for much since there’s no tag, but it is in nice condition.
      Thanks again! As I keep picking through this inherited collection I’m sure I’ll have more questions.

cameron - 19 October, 2014

My nana has about 200 1st Gen babies and 50 old Tim classic barbies!

Allison Baker - 18 August, 2014

I have Humphrey the camel. 2nd generation.. great condition. Can anyone tell me what it would be worth please??

Love My Beanies - 20 August, 2014

Hello! Is the hang tag or the tush tag 2nd Generation?

Jane - 17 August, 2014

I have Flash and Splash with 2nd generation tags (not mint, but very good), how much do you think I could get for them? Would it be worth it to have them authenticated?

Jane - 17 August, 2014

To be clear, they have 2nd generation hang tags and first generation tush tags

Love My Beanies - 19 August, 2014

Hello Jane! I just saw that a Flash 2nd/1st that was authenticated sold for $27. As the Flash sits, it’s probably worth $15-25. Probably about the same with the Splash. They are definitely worth hanging onto. A 1st/1st version can sell for several hundred so it’s worth holding onto the 2nd most rare versions.

You’re right at the border of getting them authenticated. Probably not worth it for now. It would cost you about $20 per Beanie with all the shipping involved. I would just hang onto them for now. Some of the 2nd/1st versions are some of the very, very few Beanie Babies that have a shot at rising in value.

Linda little - 17 August, 2014

I have in a case with a certificate of authenticity it’s a teddy brown with no tag but has the bottom name tag 3rd generation how much is it worth?

Love My Beanies - 17 August, 2014

Hello! Who is the authenticity from, True Blue, Peggy G, PBBags?

Rhonda - 15 August, 2014

Have a complete collection of 1998, 1999, and 2000 beanies. Also buddies from these years, a few older beanies, such as Ally, and some 1st and 2nd gen Attic Treasures. Any suggestions on how to begin to sell these? With over 1000 beanies, my closets are full! Thank you for your site.

Love My Beanies - 25 August, 2014

Hello! I don’t have a lot of great suggestions. If you can sell them somehow locally at a flea market or craft show, that would be the cheapest and probably most fun. You’re only other bet is to try and move them online. eBay is definitely the largest marketplace for Beanie Babies. Sometimes people are able to sell large ‘lots’ of them, usually for around $0.25-$1.00 for each Beanie. If you decide to sell some online, dial in your shipping costs and be sure to make the buyer pay for those costs.

Elsie Rae Beck/Witt - 2 October, 2014

You could sell as many as you want for free on Craigslist.org under antiques, you set your own price, you could mail them or the buyer can come to you or you can go to them or you can meet them somewhere, if you don’t know them make sure you meet them in a busy public place to avoid getting hurt or killed or worse, be safe and have an awesome happy life!!!

Cindy Johnson - 13 August, 2014

I have a ty beanie baby bear named “Cody”. He has movable arms and legs. His tush tag is burgundy with white lettering and also still has his hang tag. He is from The Attic Treasures Collection. Is there any value?

Love My Beanies - 13 August, 2014

Hello! The Cody Attic Treasures Bears are very common and only have minimal value, maybe $5.00 or so.

Cindy Johnson - 13 August, 2014

Ok, thank you for getting back with me!

Anonymous - 11 August, 2014

Hi I have fourth generation Ty be any babies. Is there any that are sought after?

Love My Beanies - 11 August, 2014

Hello! Unfortunately very few, if any 4th Generation Beanie Babies are worth anything. The ones that have the most value tend to be in Generations 1-3, but mainly the 1st Gen versions.

Tina - 5 August, 2014

I have quite a few Beanies to sell, and I think that some of them are 1st Gen. but I’m curious as to the correct avenue to pursue to achieve the prices I’ve seen on this site. Are there any legit sites out there besides Ebay that one can go to sell Beanie Babies?

Love My Beanies - 7 August, 2014

eBay is about the only marketplace for these, besides maybe Amazon. Either avenue will be difficult. Keep in mind, the prices on this site don’t reflect the fees associated with selling them. It would cost at least 20% of the sale price in fees to sell on eBay and Amazon.

brian - 27 January, 2014

have over 100 beanie baby all “dogs” would like to sell them to the right buyer. a few are rare