Valentino Beanie Babies Price Guide

One of the most commonly found Beanie Babies is Valentino. Depending what tags it has, your Valentino could be worth a $1 to a few hundred. Millions of Valentino Beanie Babies were made, which means most of them are worthless. This guide is to help you figure out which Valentino you have.

Counterfeit versions exist.

Authenticated By: True Blue Beans
Hang Tag: 2nd Generation
Tush Tag: 1st Generation
Price: $177.50 – November 26, 2014
Price: $102.50 – May 18, 2014
Price: $399.95 – February 8, 2017

It is very rare to have that tag combination.

99.9% of the time YOU WILL NOT HAVE THIS VERSION

Astro-Valentino
Comes with autographed card of Scott Carpenter and Ed Gibson.
Serial Numbered #/250 – Issued on July 26, 1998

Click on pictures to view larger image

Valentino – Special Olympics
Comes with Certificate – Worth Less Without It
Price: $9.99 – December 20, 2015
Check Current Price: eBay
Click on pictures to view larger image

Hang Tag error of Original being misspelled as “Origiinal”
Surface is also misspelled as “suface” on the back of the Hang Tag
PE Pellets or P.V.C Pellets
Hang Tag Generation: 5th Generation
Tush Tag Generation: 6th Generation
Average Price: $2-$5

Click on pictures to view larger image

Hang Tag Errors: Original being misspelled as “Origiinal” – Surface Wash sticker on back
PE Pellets or P.V.C Pellets
Hang Tag Generation: 5th Generation
Tush Tag Generation: 6th Generation
Sold For: $4.00

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Sofia - 7 August, 2017

Mine is probably worth nothing since it doesn’t have a swing tag :(. The tush tag is very faded so I can’t tell if there are any misspellings. Is it supposed to have a brown nose? Because mine does.

Claire - 3 August, 2017

Is there anywhere besides eBay to sell them?

Vanessa - 14 July, 2017

I have a Valentino with 3rd generation hang tag and 1st generation tush tag. Any thoughts on value?

TGor - 1 June, 2017

I have a valentino with a white star on the tag-is this rare or worth anything?

April Colie - 13 April, 2017

Tush tag is 1996…..China
2 tush tags….1 type, 1 white
Swing tag in left ear 1994
Breaston tag is Canada
Brown nose black eyes
Does anyone else have this and. An comment on it?

Josh H. - 7 April, 2017

I found a Valentino without a swing tag so I’ve no clue what mistakes it would have had. It has a brown nose with black eyes and no star on the rush tag. Was made in 1993 with PVC pellets. Don’t know what it’s worth if anything. Can anyone help me out please?

Love My Beanies - 8 April, 2017

Unfortunately without the hang tag it will have very little value.

Anonymous - 21 January, 2017

i have valentino style 4058 date of birth 2-14-94 bottom tag says 1993 would somone email to say how much it is please katieratcliffetj@hotmai.co.uk

Tiffany - 20 April, 2017

I have one in a case w all tags and in excellent condition how do i find out what its worth and who wuld buy it

katie - 21 January, 2017

i have valentino style 4058 date birth 2-14-94 with brown nose bottom says 1993 whats this worth

Mary Headrick - 28 December, 2016

I have a Valentino that has brown nose, misspelled word ( origiinal),different birthday dates on the butt and ear tags,tush tag without stamp and different dates on th hang and tush tags. Anyone have an idea of the value. Is in mint condition

Colin - 30 January, 2017

Hello, I have two of the exact same bears. Do you no what they are worth ?

andrea - 25 December, 2016

My bear have a heart in the tail, but i don’t know which model is it, can you help me

lisa sparhawk - 3 September, 2016

I have a MINT Valentino Made in INDONESIA 94 swing tag… 93 Tush tag with second tush tag under it. NO spelling errors. What is it worth/is it rare?

Ashley Crouser - 28 August, 2016

I have a Valentino with no name on the Tush tag, can’t find anything online about it.

Roland g - 9 November, 2016

Hi Ashley do you still have this beanie baby? Can you send pics to rolandgarcia0798@gmail.com I’m definitely interested or can help you out with this.

Ashley Kuntz - 6 March, 2017

I have a valentino from 1999 with tush tag errors, parts are upside down.
      It’s in Mint condition.
      We owned a flower shop so I have quite a few babies.
      Email me if interested
      Rumjuicebox@yahoo.com

Tiffany - 20 April, 2017

I have one in a case w tags but need to know how to tell what its worth n who wuld buy it

Anonymous - 17 December, 2016

sale it for 75,000 i have one that has 10 errors i got him for sale for 50,000

Ron - 24 August, 2016

Valentino 4th gen hang tag, 5 gen tush tag , Brown Nose, Black Eyes.
What say you?

maryann ryan - 14 April, 2016

I have a Valentino with dob 2 14 1994 and tush tag date of 1965

James - 12 April, 2016

I found a Valentino bear with the spelling errors and brown eyes in a box that hasn’t been opened in 20 years. HOWEVER, the tush tag says CURLY. Any value?

Anonymous - 12 April, 2016

I found a Valentino bear with the spelling errors and brown eyes…… HOWEVER it is also named Curly on the tush tag. I assume it has some value?

Jennifer A - 23 March, 2016

Hey everyone.

Any clue who I can talk to about a first edition Valetino? Rare thing…. It’s missing the red embroidery heart on the chest.

Thanks!

Jason N - 5 September, 2016

I have one as well. After reading this thread I made a return trip home to visit my folks and check it out. Mint condition in a case with a tag protector and all. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

katie torres - 19 February, 2016

I have a valentino bear that appears to have a 4th gen swing tag, a 5th gen tush tag, with exceptions… Swing tag has name, style number, birthdate and poem. Tush tag says pvc pellets, has a star but NO stamp. 1993. What am I to make of it??

katie - 19 February, 2016

Additions, has brown nose, birthdate is 94′ tush tag says 93′. Red heart, red ribbon.

Luke - 17 February, 2016

Hey guys! I have Beanie Baby Valentino Misspelled ORIGIINAL and SUFACE. PVC pellets. But guys the thing is that I have like 3 of them=) all misspelled. Where do you think I can sell them and for how much? Please don’t reply if you don’t know what you are saying. THANK YOU!

Tammy - 11 January, 2016

I have a Valentino Bear with a brown nose. ST: 4, TT 5. Swing tag reads D.O.B February 14, 1994 and Tush tag reads 1993. Back tag error reads “suface” ; front tag misspelled original “origiinal”; no number is stamped inside TT. Is my Valentino a rarity?

Love My Beanies - 17 January, 2016

4th Generation Valentino Bears have little to no value.

Anonymous - 2 January, 2016

Is my 5th generation hang tag and 6th generation tush tag but from 1993 and with chinese stamp inside,,, worth something?

Anonymous - 2 January, 2016

How much is the combination of 5th generation hang tag with 6th generation tush tag that has 801 chinese stamp inside?

Anonymous - 25 December, 2015

Valentino bear with Tuffy tag. 1993 on the butt tag. so with out anyone having something smart to say, where can i get any info on it?

tbirdslittlebear@yahoo.com

Donnie - 24 December, 2015

I have two Valentino Beanie Babies, I know these have basically fell of the grid as far as value, but one of them the Tush take does not have (TM) after Valentino and the other one has a Gold heart instead of red…Just want to know if these are rare errors or common

Donnie - 24 December, 2015

i have a Valentino Beanie Bear on the tush tag it doesn’t have ™ after Valentino
and another one with a gold heart instead of red?

Karen - 24 December, 2015

Valentino bear with a tuffy tag.
What’s it worth and is their a application to download to find out what beanies you have and the value.
Tbirdslittlebear@yahoo.com
Karen

Drew - 24 December, 2015

I have a “Valentino” beanie baby with a misspelled hang tag “origiinals” its in great condition the tag crease has a little wear. what is the value of a beanie baby with this rare condition?
any help would be good help. thanks all.

Anonymous - 19 November, 2015

You people know nothing I was a dealer and there all worth peanuts your all so funny !!!!

Anonymous - 6 March, 2016

Learn how to spell before you make your ignorant comments imbecile

Stephanie - 16 November, 2015

I have a “millennium” bear that has a hologram tag with “tiny” on his tag for his name can someone help me figure out if it’s worth money it’s her 4th to 5th generation

Brittany - 27 October, 2015

I have a Valentino beanie baby with the misspelled hang tag and misspelled tush tag, made with PVC pellets, and the date on the tush tag says 1993 whilet the hang tag says 1994…how much is this worth?

Larro mirro - 19 November, 2015

I sold them since 93 I have 100 Valentinos there worth peanuts I have. 50 Peanuts can’t get sell for 25 dollars in the book they say 5,000 funny there full of you know what .

Linda - 3 April, 2017

It’s difficult to take someone seriously who doesn’t even know the difference between, ‘their’, ‘there’, and ‘they’re’.

Abbi Owen - 1 October, 2015

i have one that has a red nose but no swing tag

wend - 5 August, 2015

hi lve got a valentina . reg no.pa 1965(kr)..the tag also has oakbrook lL. usa..its in cerise pink with a white heart.. would this be worth anything at all?

Anonymous - 27 July, 2015

Hi! I have a squeaky original 1st generation beanie baby. Can I get any info on it? Thanks! 🙂

Alex - 22 July, 2015

Is my valentino worth anything? I can send pictures, but i dont know how

thebeaniemom - 21 July, 2015

Hello I have Valentino with 5th generation swing tag that has “origiinal” misspelling and surface wash sticker over “suface wash” spelling mistake. He has a 6th generation tush tag P.E pellets 1993 handmade in china. Is this worth anything?

Love My Beanies - 21 July, 2015

Hello! One recently sold for $4.00 online. I added pictures and information about this version on the page. Thanks for the comment.

corey - 8 July, 2015

Have a valentino with origiinal…tag….being sold online for 30000.00 what is true worth

Sharon - 22 May, 2015

I have a Valentino with two different size eyes and a brown nose, plus the hang tag says origiinal and suface. The tush tag has pvc pellets and no stamp inside, I see one on etsy for $100,000. Is that a legit price and is this valuable? I got it at a garage sale where lady had collected several and was just getting rid of her collection cheap

julie - 25 May, 2015

I have one with 2different sized eyes & a brown nose too. Also has tag, spelling & date errors. I’m wondering how much mine is worth. If I find anything out, I’ll let you know

Larro mirro - 19 November, 2015

Get real dream on !!!!

Anonymous - 6 March, 2016

Why don’t you get a life b**** and leave it alone

lissa - 22 May, 2015

Julie - 29 April, 2015

I have a Valentino with 2 different sized black eyes & a brown nose. What is that worth?

Love My Beanies - 29 April, 2015

Without seeing pictures of it, I wouldn’t be able to know. It is perhaps counterfeit as Valentino was one of the most faked Beanies.

Sabrina Andrews - 22 March, 2016

I have a Valentino bear with brown nose red heart and ribbon had it checked it is a real TY made in China like many of them have the eyes that are different sizes the hang tags that have the misspelled words are the most valuable , These things I know but I do have one that I contacted the company directly about that has a sticker on the tush tag … Where the TY part is …it doesn’t come off …They said that it was real but someone made a mistake when printing the tush tag, any idea of what it may be worth? They wanted to replace it with another but didn’t offer to buy it back!

Anonymous - 20 April, 2016

I have one too. I could send pictures if you would like.

Vickie Novello - 26 April, 2015

I have a Valentino with a 5th generation hang tag and a first generation tush tag does it have any value?

Love My Beanies - 26 April, 2015

It’s not possible to have that tag combination. Versions with a 1st Generation Tush Tag only had either a 2nd or 3rd Generation Hang Tag.

Julie MacKinnon - 28 March, 2015

How can I know the difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation Beanie Babies? I’m confused.

sabrina white - 24 March, 2015

I sold mine for $250.00

David - 8 March, 2015

Here is one for $13,000 http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/271799778367

David - 8 March, 2015

Hello,

I found a Valentino bear with a tuff swing tag and label. I cant find any info on this error – can you help?

David