Beanie Babies Worth Money

Below is a list of Beanie Babies worth money. They feature some of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation versions that are hard to find and also rare exclusive Beanie Babies that were not available to the normal public.  eBay is the best marketplace for high and low end Beanie Babies. Very few are worth money, but if you have a 1st Generation Hang Tag Beanie Baby those can sell for over $100.

Sell Your Beanie Babies

Condition and the Tags make a huge difference in the price of Beanie Babies. If the toy is well used and shows noticeable wear then that will dramatically impact the final sale price. The Tags play a huge role in determining the value of Beanie Babies. Not only do they identify the toy, but the condition of the tag will also factor into the value.  Beanie Babies with no Hang/Swing Tag will not be worth as much as one that still has the tags attached.

Most Beanie Babies have the “Tush Tag” still attached as it was sewn into the toy.Many of the Beanie Babies listed below are authenticated by 3rd party authenticators. There is a cost associated with grading/authenticating your beanie, usually around $15-20 when shipping is taken into account. If you have a rare beanie, or a 1st generation one, then you might want to consider getting it authenticated to maximize value. There were many fake and counterfeit beanies that were created during the boom of popularity the toys had in the 1990s.

What Are Your Beanie Babies Worth?

Blackie

Tush Tag: 1st Generation
Final Price: $800.00
Sale Date: June 14, 2013

Slither The Snake Beanies For Sale

Coral Casino Bear #/588
Tag Autographed By Ty Warner
Comes with autographed note from Ty
Final Price: $750.00

eBay Seller: www.bbtoystore.com

Purple Bean Prototype
Authenticated By: Peggy Gallagher
Prototype Tags
Final Price: $475.00
Sale Date: July 25, 2013
Rare Prototype of an unreleased Beanie Baby!

Tangerine Bean Prototype
Authenticated By: Peggy Gallagher
Prototype Tags
Final Price: $450.00
Sale Date: July 27, 2013
Rare Prototype of an unreleased Beanie Baby!

Quacker The Duck – Wingless

Hang Tag: 18th Generation
Tush Tag: 13th Generation
Final Price: $250.00
Sale Date: June 25, 2013

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Laurie - 25 April, 2017

I have a big rubber maid tub full of Beanie babies 1st and 2nd generation with the tags still on and some still in glass cases and now Im older and guess its time to just sell these all now so If you want to email me I will chat to you about them Im in Edmonton ,alberta my name is Laurie my email is

sam1970@shaw.ca

Luz - 24 April, 2017

I have unearthed 4 boxes of beanie babies, I would like to sell them. How could I find out if they are authentic 1st generation?

Laurie - 22 April, 2017

I have a Garcia bear (pvc pellets, “use”, no comma, etc) that has a white stitch under the eye and his face is deformed (by the factory)…no nose crease. His head just kinda slopes down to a cone shape. I can’t find any others like it and I’m wondering if it would increase the value. I’m not a collector, just bought the ones I thought were cute and happened to stumble across him. I also have a jumbo Schweetheart if anyone wants him!

Love My Beanies - 23 April, 2017

There are many counterfeit Garcia bears – so it would be hard to determine without images.

Laurie - 23 April, 2017

He was purchased from Hallmark when they first came out. I bought it myself. I should have clarified that I stumbled across it while going through my old stuff at my parents’ house. I’d be more than happy to send a photo.

Henri - 22 April, 2017

I have a white beanie baby with pink ribbon around the neck. He has a brown nose n black eyes. The Ty tag is in the plastic yet. In excellent condition, what is it worth?

Debbie James - 22 April, 2017

Is there a new 2017 price list?

Love My Beanies - 23 April, 2017

In the next couple months I will have an updated version

Alice - 20 April, 2017

I have 200 plus ty beanie babys. From garcia and peace and valintino. 2000mil curlys 2 different ones all from 1993thur 98. Mint cont all hang tags tush tags and mist of them have error in tags what is their worth would like to sell them

Kathy - 20 April, 2017

I have a gently used, almost mint tags 1995 Ziggy Zebra with punctuation errors on 3rd generation swing tag with 2nd generation tush tag. It’s missing the comma after Oakbrook & has no U.K. after the 8HH.
Your listings of value show this to be $34.99 however would the value be more with these tag errors?
Thank you!

Ramona Torres - 19 April, 2017

I have some pretty old beanie baby I would like to sell.

Mary - 15 April, 2017

I have Princess, Valentina, Angel, Glory and many more, all in perfect condition with the heart tag . I want to sell them, how can I know their worth and best way to sell it?

Sonny mcqueen - 14 April, 2017

I have 50 plus beanie babies all vintage condition that I would like to sell.(princess Diana , patti , peace ,etc)

Rochelle Auriemme - 12 April, 2017

I have quakers and roart but I am missing the ty heart tag. They are in perfect condition. Just wanted to know around what type of value if possible. I have more as well like peace bear and Valentina with tags.

Melissa - 10 April, 2017

Hi I have full completed sets of the cards – some golds and a hand full of others.
Where would I find out information on them? Please and thank you in advance

Karen - 9 April, 2017

I have a trio set of Hippity, Hoppity, and Floppity 1996 original beanie babies. What are these worth. I do not have them online for sale yet.

Jennifer Bautista - 7 April, 2017

Hi, I have a princess bear, still has tag and is in mint condition. Where do I find the best price for her?

Kim Connair - 7 April, 2017

Has anyone seen any of the type bears with movable legs,head and arms. He is blue with a blue sweater that has silver stars on it the tag is purple with gold lettering 1993ty in oak brook IL USA surface washable he has like silver hair its almost like 4th of July or something.

Love My Beanies - 7 April, 2017

Sounds like the attic treasures line of toys made by Ty.

Linda - 5 April, 2017

I have 2 #1 Bears. Any free places to authenticate?

Rayvhen - 4 April, 2017

I have a Smoochy The Frog still in the original plastic bag. Does it have any value?

Anonymous - 30 March, 2017

I have peace bear with tag and valentine and valentine with tags . Would like to know who buys them. Can contact me At ocalagator 0807@gmail.com

Kelli - 26 March, 2017

I have a ty original beanie baby. Peace Bear ty-dyed
DOB 2-1-1996

debbie - 26 March, 2017

hi there i have a bunch of beanie bears here some with tage and some with out i was wondering if i could get a list of the prices i have the diana bear valentino.and valentina i also have bears there the americian bears one has a white face the othe one is pink and lots others if there worth anything im interested in selling but to where is the question thanks

Edwina White - 28 March, 2017

I too have so many Beanie Babies. I want to sell most of them but I need to know if they r worth money. Like the End, Halo Lloyd, Claude the Crab, the color kit ones.

Sue Freitag - 25 March, 2017

Will you differentiate among the tush tags: 4th gen. Ty with wee hearts; Ty vinyl; Ty fabric; Ty with ” cellophane” over Ty;
Also metallic red Ty; blank silver square;

Greg king - 25 March, 2017

I have beanie babies for sale and all got tags and great shape…call 8593245759

Mark - 21 March, 2017

I have a halo bb, it has black eyes with brown nose. It’s in very good condition with plastic cover for ty tag. Serial number is 467 born August 31.1998. What do you think it’s worth as we are looking to sell.

Gail - 21 March, 2017

What is the value of a Peace bear that is 90% 1 color on the front?

Anonymous - 20 March, 2017

I’ve got a “Puncher a.k.a Pincher” at my house with P.V.C pellets, no star on the tush tag, no stamp on the inside of the tush tag, BUT I don’t have the swing tag attached!! How much does that lower the value?

Love My Beanies - 20 March, 2017

Quite a bit. Without the tag, it’s not possible to know which Generation its from.

Kimberly enoch - 14 March, 2017

I have a beanie bear called kisses. First generation p e pelletts and i knie it all depends in thr cindituon but could u give me a rough estimate

Kaitlynn - 13 March, 2017

U Have A Mystic The unicorn. Hang tag is there but damaged. Is it valuable?

debbie - 11 March, 2017

how can i tell what beenie bears are worth money now and if there worth alot where do i sell them

Love My Beanies - 20 March, 2017

The best place to look up current values for Beanie Babies is eBay as that is one of the few active marketplaces for them.

Rita - 8 March, 2017

I have princess dianna velintino hippity hoppity floppity with tags Curley without a tag all over 30 years old what can I sell them fo

joyce Manning - 4 March, 2017

I have all of the Beanie Babies shown in your article. How do I know the generation.. All have the hang tag encased in a plastic container. Each hang tage has a yellow star woth the lettering in black BEANIE ORGINAL
BABY.

joyce manning - 4 March, 2017

I have 500 Beanie Babies with an encased tag with the yellow star and lettering inside star Beanie Baby. How do I find out the generation?

Robert - 1 March, 2017

I have a Mark your one class act 1993 ..I can’t find anywhere on line…I found Tyrone but not mark..

Paula Pugliese - 1 March, 2017

I have a peace bear with peace signs on the ears that look like earrings. I can’t find a picture of one like it on line. It’s got the Ty hang tag and tush tag, the right birthdate and poem.

Janet Greene - 1 March, 2017

I HAVE THE……
Feckless leopard,
Early the robin,
Wallace the penguin,
How’s much can i get for them.

Janet Greene - 1 March, 2017

I have the
Feckless leopard,
Early robin,
Wallace the penguin
How can i get for them.

Amanda L Marcantel - 28 February, 2017

i have a millinium beebie with mispelled gosport its spelled gasport is it worth much

stephanie - 28 February, 2017

does anyone know how to get beanie babys authenticated?

PEGGY BRUFFY - 27 February, 2017

I HAVE A CUBBY WITH A TUSH TAG TUFFY . IS IT WORTH ANYTHING?

Love My Beanies - 20 March, 2017

Probably not much

susiecsummerville@gmail.com - 3 April, 2017

Can anyone tell he much beanie babies goes for

Donna - 27 February, 2017

I have a Princess beanie…all tags attached, not numbered, handmade China, P.E. pellets, is this worth anything?

wanda p clagg - 27 February, 2017

i have a pink inky octopus ty beanie baby tush tag says 1993 the heart tag says november 29, 1994 style no is 4028 what is this worth has v shaped mouth never played with very nice clean condition

Mason - 26 February, 2017

I have the Millennium and was trying to find out what it is worth

Fredonia - 26 February, 2017

I have some Beanie Babies. I have a red July Beanie Baby and was looking for its value. 0842104558 serial number.

nicole - 25 February, 2017

I have some ty beanie babies that I would like to sell but im not sure what the vaule is of them nor do I know where to sell them at can someone please help me

kathy - 23 February, 2017

I have a large Princess Diana Bear, the inside hang tag is numbered and has a signature and more detail my other beanies don’t have, wondering if worth anything.

RICKIE Pegues - 21 February, 2017

i have lots of rare beanies baby where can i sell them

ALLISON - 19 February, 2017

How do you know what generation they are ?
I have Blackie. All it says is the birth date on his tag.

Charlotte Morehead - 11 February, 2017

I have Teddy. Brown bear. No birthdate and no yellow star on Ty tag. Has regular white tush tag with 1993 date hand made in China with pvc pellets. Trying to find out value. Can anyone help? Thanks

Verna - 11 February, 2017

I have Blackie the Bear
Very good condition with ty tag and tush tag. Ty tag is a little bent. Anyone interested? I do have a lot more that are perfect condition but I don not see them on your list

Cathy - 7 February, 2017

Need a up to date price guide for Beanie Babies. Where I can get it. I want to seal them but I want close to what there worth. Have over 700 Beanies. Most of the McDonald’s still in packing. Also have Plucky Duck by McDonald’s (1991) have also a Donald Duck (1996) in Japanese still in package.

Jessica - 7 February, 2017

Seems to be a lot of folks that think experience, wisdom, and free service somehow are the same in one. The comments, I mean questions in this comment section are rather insane.. Thank you site keepers for your info helping me to research my own answers!

Rebekah - 4 February, 2017

I have Nanook with a tush tag that reads ‘Stretch’. Perfect condition. Tag protected. Is it worth anything?

Phyllis Allen - 2 February, 2017

I have several hundred Beanie Babies of all kinds. They have never been played with. They have both hang tag and tush tag. Hang tag is in the cover for the tag. They have been in zip lock bags and then in plastic tubs. I have been collecting for several years. I stopped several years ago due to my age. I am 72. I have all the Birthday bears, all the zodiac, lots of bears including some special ones. I have a lot of dogs, a lot of cats and all kinds of others. i want to sell them. I know I will not get what I paid for them but I would like more than 50 cents. Do you have any suggestions for me.?

Mick - 30 January, 2017

I have 1993 curly bear beanie good condition would like 2 know value im seeing sum on e bay selling between 89$ and as much as 30 000 im confused help

nancy - 14 January, 2017

hi i live in moreno valley ca do you someone who would bye my beanie babies they are for sale thanks nancy

Carlos Laut - 9 January, 2017

Hello! I have the beanie purple bear of the millennium and the valentino. The two with errors in the label, “Origiinal” and “suface”. What value can they have?
I also have the bunnies happity, hippity and hoppity. How valuable are these? thank you very much!

Mary Francis - 5 February, 2017

Hi Carlos. Suckers like you who have bought this crap are now left with a worthless sack of shit.

Raya Mhari - 15 March, 2017

3 rabbits are worth (good condit’ with tags) around $5000, millenium bear $5000 & valentino can be up to $19,000!!!! Get the authenticated as you may have made yourself a tidy mint!!

Tessa - 5 January, 2017

I have a Chilly the polar bear, Digger the crab in Orange and Web the spider all with 3rd generation hang tag and 1st gen tush tag. What could I sell them for on eBay?

Tammy - 1 January, 2017

This might have already been asked and answered but I can’t find it anywhere. I have a light blue Peanut the elephant says 1995 on the hang and tush tag, but it says it is made with PE pellets. Didn’t they start making the Beanies with the PE pellets a few years later?

Jim Freeman - 20 December, 2016

I’ve got the millennium Beanie Baby spelled incorrectly how much is it worth???

Leanne Delaunay - 18 December, 2016

I have a magenta 2000 Millenium bear with all tags, including plastic covering on ear tag. great condition!

Tammy - 17 December, 2016

I have a 1996 peace bear with errors: original spelled with 2 i’s on hang tag, sticker placed over the misspelled word suface, semi-colon instead of colon after Date of Birth, exclamation point is squished after the word abound on the hang tag. Is this beanie worth anything? Should I get it authenticated?

Kat - 15 December, 2016

I think I got the first generation princess Diana. Is it worth anything? I heard it does. Let me know & how I know it does?

Christopher Diaz - 15 December, 2016

I have a good size collection of true 1st edition beanies with brown ttt’s I also have a large group of the retired beanies that all have errors and misspellings on tags. A few have numerous errors. They are all in near mint condition. What is my best source for piecing them out to legitimate buyers since they are authenticated?

Christine - 2 March, 2017

Hello! My name is Christine! I saw your question and I have a few for you! I have about 30 maybe more of the beanie babies! How did you get them authenticated? I have had them since early 90’s! Mine have tags and well taken care of! Any suggestions! I would really appreciate your information! Thank you! My email is Christinedal@comcast.net Thank you again!

ellen - 13 December, 2016

I have hundreds of beannie babies ive collected for 30 years how do i sell them

Christine - 2 March, 2017

What do you need to do to sell them? eBay? And does it take long! Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Frances Lee - 12 December, 2016

I have a royal blue beanie buddy peanut how and where do I go to get it authiticated I live in Waco TX

Adam M Harris - 10 December, 2016

I have a mystic unicorn with tags. And a curly with no ear tag. Where is the best place to sell these rare beenie babies

Danielle Doughty - 4 December, 2016

I have a 1994 Blackie the bear baby in mint condition and a 1995 Snort bull baby as well in mint condition with original tags and no damage at all I was wondering how much each would they be worth?

Davis - 4 December, 2016

lovee my beanies,

I have a monkey with a diamond neckles on it in a plastic case ,also the beany ty magazine that showed the monkey on it, I bought it at K Mart many years ago, also paper showing that TY sued K Mark about this monkey. can you tell me how much it is worth?

Mary - 4 December, 2016

I have “Cawley” with the flip tag with just “TY” on the front and a maroon ( or purple) tag with white or gray writing. It is from the attic treasures collection. Also have a “Garcia” bear that may be worth money. Where in Missouri can I have them authenticated? Near St Louis?

Judith Moncrief - 2 December, 2016

I have a Limited Edition Beanie Case which has never been opened. It has Platinum Edition Membership Card, Collector’s cards, Platinum Edition Certificate, Collector’s coin, Official Pocket Checklist, and Platinum Edition Newsletter, date 1999.

Were many of these made or in circulation? Value???

Teresa Gleaton - 27 November, 2016

I have a Peace beanie baby with a partial brown face that I cannot find anywhere. Do you know anything about it?

Bonita Lee - 24 November, 2016

How much would Bernie style 4109 be worth that has a Hoppity tush tag on it? 1996 with pvc pellets.

Anonymous - 16 November, 2016

Spinner with “Batty” hang tag

Traci Williams - 8 November, 2016

I have a beanie baby thats in a carrying case! Never opened with the coins, newsletter, and trading cards! Is this worth anything?

Maxine holmes - 6 November, 2016

I have a small and a larger princess Diana teddy bear ty reglistened charity no 1064238 sale of this beanie buddy will be donated to Diana what the tag says on it

Bianca - 1 November, 2016

I have a couple in really good condition, penguin , batty, turtle , inch warm, fortune bear, and platinum collection

moni - 1 November, 2016

I have over 200 beanie babies I came across anyone interested make an offer….there all all brand new.

Amy - 21 October, 2016

I have about 9 bankers’ boxes full of Beanies dating from 1996 to early 2000’s. Probably 75 bears including Valentino, Peace Bear, Princess, Millenium, Curly, and beanies including Mystic and Claude. Also have all the McDonald’s Teenie Beanies and Teenie Bears in their original McDonald’s packaging and cover bag (from McDonald’s internal employee giveaways)

Also several larger vintage Ty including big rabbit (ca. 1991-2) and larger Beanies.

Contact me at mamacita327@gmail.com if you are interested. Would like to sell them all.

barbara.cook@eastprairie.org - 20 October, 2016

I have several beanie babies 45-50 how can i find out what they are worth. Sight please. I do have the peace and princess bears.

Anonymous - 19 October, 2016

I have what I think are 9 beanie babies that I think are rare, lobster named pinchers from 1993 with plastic tag, a green bear named erin with a shamrock from 1997 and kangaroo named pouch with a joey from 1996 and several others, is there still a market for these, I would be interested in selling some if you know anyone who buys them, my name is Dan and can be reached at 609-367-4268

Tina - 15 October, 2016

I have a 1995 Coral with no swing tag, but a tush tag that has a misspelling: “Sufrace” instead of “Surface.” What’s a good listing price?

Dremma - 14 October, 2016

I have Valentino bear with tag and a chocolate moose no tag. Any idea how much they worth.
M

Tami - 14 October, 2016

Hello, Love My Beanies! I have a Peace Bear on eBay, Item #122134204655. Do you think I’m pricing this right? I would appreciate any input you have. Thanks!